Helpful JFK Assassination Time Line

JFK Assassination
Alec

Helpful JFK Assassination Time Line

Post by Alec »

I'm sure you experts have come across this whilst doing your research.http://roswell.fortunecity.com/angelic/ ... me.htmIt's a nice time line that records the events of the entire JFK Assassination saga. There is a lot of information on here that I never heard before.Some of them include:[*]October 1, 1963 - Reporter Arther Krock, citing a dispatch from Vietnam reporter Richard Starnes writes, "The CIA's growth was likened to a malignancy which the very high official was not sure even the White House could control any longer. If the United States ever experiences an attempt at a coup to overthrow the government it will come from the CIA and not the Pentagon. The agency represents a tremendous power and total unaccountability to anyone".[*]2 Days before assassination - Two Dallas Police Officers witness a “mock target practice” going on at the picket fence atop the knoll. They arrived in time to see the partipants depart in haste, and only write a report of the incedent subsequent to November 22.[*]1:05PM - South of Dallas three men pulled over, one identifies himself as a Secret Service agent and states "We are in a hurry to get to New Orleans to investigate part of the shooting." However there is no record of Secret Service being dispatched to New Orleans on the day of the assassination.[*]1:15PM - Oswald buys popcorn at concession stand inside Texas theatre, according to concession stand operator Boroughs - WHY?!! THE NEXT DAY [*]12:30-1:00AM - Darrell Thomlinson is awakened by a phone call from the FBI, and is told to keep his mouth shut about the bullet he found on the stretcher at Parkland Hospital[*]3:30 - 3:40PM - Robert Oswald visits Lee for 10 Minutes. Lee tells Robert, “Don't believe all the so called evidence.”[*]5:30PM - Oswald has visit with H. Louis Nichols, President of the Dallas Bar Association.NOVEMBER 25[*]Some 5 Minutes before He Kills LHO - Jack Ruby wires money order at Western Union Office (some 350 feet from Dallas police dept, Main St. ramp.)-----------Another interesting thing I noted:[*]Oswald enters the Texas Theater according to theater assistant manager shortly after 1:00 pm.HOWEVER...[*]at 1:04PM...Oswald seen standing at bus stop outside his rooming house by his landlady. 2 Oswalds?Please comment on the time line/any of the events