JFK Assassination
Bruce Patrick Brychek

CIA PROTECTED ADOLPH EICHMANN AND OTHER TOP LEVEL NAZI'S:

Post by Bruce Patrick Brychek »

Thursday
12:06 p.m.,
Chicago, Illinois time:

Dear Forum Members and Readers;

The CIA protected Adolph Eichmann, and other top level Nazi's. Although often alluded to,
and reported by L. Fletcher Prouty in his book, JFK: THE CIA, VIETNAM, AND THE PLOT TO ASSASSINATE JOHN F. KENNEDY, this was further documented yesterday, 06.07.2006, in
The Chicago Sun Times, and The Chicago Tribune who reported about the 27,000 new
pages released about the CIA, THAT THE CIA STILL DID NOT WANT RELEASED.

The CIA actively protected Adolph Hitler, Adolph Eichmann, and numerous top level Nazi's,
and some people question whether they would cover-up the killing of JFK ?

If you can't read Prouty's whole book, then at least read the first chapter, THE ROLE OF
INTELLIGENCE SERVICES IN THE COLD WAR: 1945 - 65, THE VIETNAM ERA, and chapter
two, wherein Prouty points out that Allan Dulles, former European Section Chief in the 1940's
for the CIA, was instrumental in helping former Nazi General Reinhard Gehlen and his
intelligence staff gain entry into the US.

Further, Dulles was instrumental in arranging for Gehlen, one of Hitler's most sinister
generals, into the US Army as an officer. The same Allan Dulles became head of the CIA,
was fired by JFK, then sat on the Warren Commission.

As always, I strongly recommend that you first read, research, and study material
completely yourself about a Subject Matter, and then formulate your own Opinions
and Theories.

Any additional analyses, interviews, investigations, readings, research, studies,
thoughts, or writings on any aspect of this Subject Matter ?

Bear in mind that we are trying to attract and educate a Whole New Generation
of JFK Researchers who may not be as well versed as you.

Comments ?
Respectfully,
BB.
M.C.Newton

CIA PROTECTED ADOLPH EICHMANN...

Post by M.C.Newton »

Certainly not enough American's know.

Even with the recent publicizing of the documents it will soon be forgotten,
with no significant parallels drawn to anything else.

It seems that the technique used is that, anything bad that happens or happened
is just an isolated event. When in reality it seems that all bad things that happen
are connected to one another and feed off of each other. Great.
R Croxford

CIA PROTECTED ADOLPH EICHMANN...

Post by R Croxford »

Look up the Odessa file Bruce.

They are interesting.

Here I found it for you.

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/ODESSA

Peace
R Croxford

CIA PROTECTEDD ADOLPH EICHMAN...

Post by R Croxford »

I believe that WW2 was a lie. Orchestrated to bring the corporate leaders and
the NWO to light.

People ask me "well how can you have a new world with the old world leaders
existing?".

Hitlers job was to try and rid the planet of as many old world leaders as possible.
My opinion...

We were supposed to lose. Them damn russians screwing up again. After WW2
the word "communism" ran rampant. They were pissed that the russians put such
a hurting on Germany that their plan fell apart. They did not plan on russia fighting
so damn hard. Stalingrad was a bitch.

Anywho.....

How to you take over a country and never fire a shot?

You do a corporate takeover. Cause a stockmarket crash....

Buy all the broke corporations...

Use all that power to put as many of your "People" in the right places.....

Have those "People" create a central bank. (Which I might add is against everything
Thomas Jefferson fought for).

And the reason Lincoln and kennedy were murdered....

Cause a war or two to boost the companies you now own.....

I think it was Eisenhower who said "We have now spent more then all the corporations
in this country are worth".

That my friends is the "Congressional Industrial complex" Before naming it the military
he called it the congressional...Fact.

Everything we know as it it played out in the world is a lie.

OK. Picture it this way. Those of you who play chess. Do you play one move at a time ?

Or do you try to play 2 or 3 moves ahead. We are players in a big chess game and
they are 3 moves ahead of us at all times.

You see oswald die on live tv..(first and only live execution on national television) so it
is true. You see people die so it must be true.

Brings me to truth again. Is it or is it percieved as such for our benefit ?

Remember this... This is what brought me here and into the world of wow.

A mystery wrapped in a puzzle wrapped in an enigma.

That is pretty deep and it means 3 levels deep. Now what 3 levels is what i am working
on in my free time.

The CFR is a top player, Rockerfellers, Rothschilds, Morgans, Bush's.

Bush now there is an enigma.

What are the odds that Prez Bush family was dang near charged with treason and made to
repay Jews for WW2 for dealing with and supporting Hitler ?

What are the odds that a senators son is shot down in WW2 ?

What are the odds that a senators son is shot down in WW2 and there just happens to be a
surfaced sub below him? (subs do not surface for 1 pilot in a war zone)

What are the odds that a senators son is shot down in WW2 and there just happens to be a
surfaced sub below him? and it has a camera already rolling to capture his heroic dump into
the ocean.

surfaced sub below him?and it has a camera already rolling to capture his heroic dump into
the ocean. And his copilot died in the shoot down....

OK...

What are the odds that the would be assassin of President Reagan was the son of a man who
has had dealings with the bush family in the past ?

What are the odds that the would be assassin of President Reagan was the son of a man who
has had dealings with the bush family in the past ?

Whose brother just happen to be invited to the son of the Vice president of the US house for
dinner ?

OK...

What are the odds that when America was attacked on 911, The brother of the man who
was supposed to be responsible for said attack is having breakfast with the son of a senator
who happen to be shot down in front of a camera, Who happen to be in association with the
assassin of Reagan and who happens to be a former president of this country. Oh and did i
mention his total involvement with the CIA during the bay of pigs and JFK's assassination.
And his complete denial of that fact.

Oh what are the odds of all those odds for one man ?

I beleive the CFR is under attack but not from BIN BUTT head.

I beleive the Bush family with the help of "people" are trying another corporate takeover.
I don't know who is right and who is wrong.

Are they trying to retake america for the right reasons or the wrong reasons?

It does not look like it is for good at this point.
Bob

Post by Bob »

That is some deep thinking!!! But very insightful. But I must say that the Bu$hes never do things for the RIGHT reasons. They are simply a lying, treasonous and cowardly clan that have backed "our" enemies while brave American and Allied soldiers died. They have been war profiteers for four generations. Just look at all the private contractors in Iraq. I'm not very happy with the Bu$hes, but the Carlyle Group, Halliburton, General Dynamics, Lockheed, Raytheon, General Electric, Exxon and Shell are thrilled with the bastards.
tom jeffers

Post by tom jeffers »

just when you think you are, you're not. the layers keep peeling off like an onion. as a cpa, i do about 2000 tax returns a year. i have seen the middle class virtually disappear. no more job security, good manufacturing jobs, no more retirement plans. the average american is 2 paychecks away from bankruptcy or living off of some government program and working under the table for cash so they can continue to bilk the other tax payers from our tax dollars. i went to college when i was 25 because i was a high school drop out.

i was in college seeking an accounting degree with a number of other disadvantaged people getting government grants to put them through accounting school. these people did not have a chance in hell of getting a job in the accounting field after school. they had no people skills, no professional hair cuts, no suits and ties. nothing but rotten teeth and bad tattoos. how were they going to get a job? who would hire them? the college did not care because they were bodies filling desks paid for by uncle sam. we pretend to educate these people and they can't get jobs so they wind up back on public assistance living off the rest of us while having bunches of kids that grow up to be just like mom and dad.

our government kills these people off by using drugs, prisons, and wars as population control. its all being financed by the rest of us lucky enough to have jobs by paying taxes or extremly high interest rates to the men with all the money.
R Croxford

CIA PROTECTED ADOLPH EICHMAN...

Post by R Croxford »

Yes, Tom good points on your post.

It is not pop. control, It is another way to bankrupt this country.

Account this. What happens when the money is worthless ?

What is always valuable and gets more valuable the farther our dollar drops ?

What family deals is that answer and has a ton of it. And is what Kennedy tried to stop.

Question.....Does the date 9-11 Have any great significance in history as a reason why
they attacked us ?

PEACE
tom jeffers

CIA PROTECTE ADOLPH EICHMAN...

Post by tom jeffers »

Thanks for the info. I'll try to get that movie online.

I am in the last few weeks of tax season and don't have much time. My theory on how the world operates may be a bit naive but it reminds me of what happened to my oldest son. he played division 1 baseball for 4 years as a catcher and signed with the arizona diamondbacks. because scouts sign from coaches they like and his coach was not well liked, he was not highly sought after. When he went to camp he was overlooked by those with less talent and skills because the others were high draft picks and the team had big signing bonuses to justify. They were the ones on the fast track and if he wanted to ride busses and be poor for years, he MAYBE would last long enough to get a shot, chances are probably not. He found out that minor league ball was basically 98% of the players were there to help the 2% get to the big leagues.

That is the way the world operates. 98% of us are merely here for the benefit and amusement of the wealthy 2%. We make the products, wash the windows, fix the cars and take out the trash. We are slaves to them. We only exist to further their causes.

The drug traffic was a way for them to finance their agenda with covert funds. This has created a new breed of criminal that never existed 50 years ago. These middle and low level drug dealers are enprisoned and mix with hard core criminals and then they also become hard core. The lower levels of society are more likely to turn to drugs and finance them with crime. They wind up in prison where they join gangs to survive. The object is for them to eventually kill each other off because the low end of society cannot add value to the world, produce goods or services for the benefit of the elite, hence they must die. They kill each other off with gang wars or through other means like the aids virus. (which was created for population control) why do you think it started in Africa.

The Saudi oil barons own about 20% of the United States right now. We keep spending money on military and bogus social programs that don't provide the answers and our government keeps borrowing against our future. I think we are heading towards a 3rd world war...the mother of all wars. The war I am talking about is going to happen when the citizens of the United States realize that we are slowly selling off everything we have to rich foreigners and our dollar will be worthless. That war will be the American people taking their country back and starting over. First the American people need to pull the blanket off their heads and look at what has been done right in fron of their eyes.

I watch a news show on LINK Tv call mosaic which shows how the rest of the world reports what is happening in Iraq. It is totally different than the BS we see on American TV. We don't see the dead children, and blood and guts that really happen. In fact the Iraq statistics on Troop deaths is a crock of crap. They only report the troop deaths that actually die in Iraq. If they are severely injured, they are flown out of the country and if they die in the air r in Germany or another country they are not counted as an Iraq casualty.

Lets face it Bush stole both elections. In 2000, I went to bed as the networks announced Gore as the president and woke up Bushwacked. Since WWII, the networks have been doing post exit poll interviews and they have been within 3 percent of the actual results untill the last 2 elections. Why is that? People generally are honest in those interviews and have no reason to lie. That means the results were tampered with. I could go on...sorry for rambling but I love sights like this that shine the true light. It is here if you look for it.
kenmurray

CIA PROTECTED ADOLPH EICHMANN AND OTHER TOP LEVEL NAZI'S

Post by kenmurray »

Bruce P. Brychek
Global Moderator, Senior Member

CIA PROTECTED ADOLPH EICHMANN AND OTHER TOP LEVEL NAZI'S:

Post by Bruce P. Brychek »

Sunday
12:58 a.m.,
Chicago, Illinois time:

06.08.2006 - I originally Posted and Circulated this important Headline and Supporting
Material.

The Fascist-Nazification of the United States of America, well planned throughout WW II
by Allen Dulles and others, formally was in full progress by 1948. Allen Dulles and the
CIA had arranged for:

* Wernher von Braun and 2,000+ top level Nazis, including all except the only 4 Convicted
Nuremberg War Criminal who were actually executed, to be cleaned and given new identities
and U.S. Government sanctioned and financed careers and lives anew -
OPERATION PAPERCLIP !

* The CIA was using Actual Assassinations.

* The CIA was using Character Assassinations.

* The CIA was using disinformation. (Operation Mockingbird).

* The CIA was fixing elections. (Bribery, corruption, etc.)

* The CIA was using propaganda. (Operation Mockingbird).

11.22.1963 - The Actual Control of America was made emphatically known.

09.11.2001 - The Levels of American's Inhumanity too their fellow man is made
emphatically known.

11.03.2020 - "We the People..." had a safe secure honest Presidential Election after
a sophisticated and professionally run campaign by both sides, that "WE" all believe
in, having understood all issues addressed w/ structured answers by the candidates !?

01.06.2021 - What will be decided ?

01.20.2021 - After the Inauguration All Is Good !?

As always, I strongly recommend that you first read, research, and study material
completely yourself about a Subject Matter, and then formulate your own Opinions
and Theories.

Any additional analyses, interviews, investigations, readings, research, studies,
thoughts, or writings on any aspect of this Subject Matter ?

Bear in mind that we are trying to attract and educate a Whole New Generation
of JFK Researchers who may not be as well versed as you.

Comments ?
Respectfully,
BB.