What Happens When The US Economy Collapses??

JFK Assassination
Barney

Post by Barney »

What happens when the US economy collapses ?

Barney
Jerry Craig

Re: What Happens When The US Economy Collapses??

Post by Jerry Craig »

then the rich people will find out what us poor people see
Dealey Joe

Post by Dealey Joe »

Right on Jerry.

Barney I have considered the possibility of something such as this happening 3 or 4 times.

The main problem is the we are already insolvent but no one had declared it yet. why I have come to the conclusion that it will not actually happen until the world powers are completely finished with us.

Lets say it did actually come down to a situation where the total economy collapses, the food supply is the most important thing that can happen. actually people can be controlled with food. otherwise all the people now on welfare and food assistance will start revenging for food.

All the inner city Blacks, Hispanics, poor whites and anyone who is hungry will start a food war. They will come from the big cities and get whatever I, you and our neighbors have.

The biggest problem is from our own neighbors and maybe even family and friends.

What I think is the only thing to do is to get a small group of people you can trust together, decide on the best place for everyone to go. A place that can be easily defended.

The hard part is that everyone cannot be included into your circle, not all your family, not all your friends.

Supply yourselves with ample food supplies, Ammunition, weapons, Cigarettes toilet paper and other paper products and anything you can think of for trading ect.

The best weapon as far as I am concerned would be a .22 riffle and pistol because you can carry large amounts of ammunition.

My weapon of choice is the Remington model 66 nylon stock .22 riffle...made at the same time the Remington Fireball was made. They are a little hard to find nowadays.

Gold and Silver will not be worth anything especially at first. Later maybe if you survive.

A good movie to watch on the subject is Soylent Green if you can find it, also Red Dawn
Barney

Post by Barney »

Listen up forum members; guess who controls the food supply just like the energy supply, the same transnational corporations that control most of the other required features in our economic life.

Enter ConAgra, Midland Grains, and all the other commodity controllers many who live overseas so what do they care that 325 million American citizens adults and kids alike are hungry desperate and hurting.

Of course, this is all part of the Globalist plans and policy of population and resources control since we no longer lose huge population numbers due to widespread diseases and warfare as in centuries ago.

Hunger is the way to getrid of huge populations of people without lifting a finger, they starve until they collapse and die on their own.

The Nazi and Stalinist regimes both used this to depopulate huge areas of so-named undesirables on the land they wished to repopulate with Germans and Russian emigres to the lands designated so.
tom jeffers

Post by tom jeffers »

IT looks like bernanke is going to inflate us to death. look for food gas and energy prices to rise rapidly. hopefully everyone stored some food and water. here is a years supply of freeze dried food from sams club for $750 delivered to your door.http://www.samsclub.com/sams/shop/produ ... 20354stock up on water, sugar, flower, lighters toilet paper, candles, a generator and gas storage. even if you do not smoke, cigarettes will be like gold when bartering. i am willing to discuss this much further if you would like but i don't want everyone to think i am a know it all.tom
kenmurray

Post by kenmurray »

tom jeffers wrote:IT looks like bernanke is going to inflate us to death. look for food gas and energy prices to rise rapidly. hopefully everyone stored some food and water. here is a years supply of freeze dried food from sams club for $750 delivered to your door.http://www.samsclub.com/sams/shop/produ ... 20354stock up on water, sugar, flower, lighters toilet paper, candles, a generator and gas storage. even if you do not smoke, cigarettes will be like gold when bartering. i am willing to discuss this much further if you would like but i don't want everyone to think i am a know it all.tomTom, your not. Your instincts have been right on so far about what is going on with the Economy.
Barney

Post by Barney »

Tom, you have a good idea there. Dont forget that you can buy MRE's commercially prepared by the same companies that make them for theUS and other military organizations that have between a 3 and 5 year dry storage life. The Sportsman's Guide use to sell them by the palletload for around $750 and was enough freeze dried food to last a family for one year. Each MRE contained about 3000-3500 calories of highquality food and the packs contain a small heater device and all you do is add water to the meal and heat up with sterno fuel pellets.Another food that keeps well in dry storage is, shelled corn, soybeans, peas, beans of all kinds, pinto, blacl. white, lima, lentils, whole wheat flour, canned meats such as spam, corned beef, canned chili, thick soups, stew, tomato paste, oatmeal, and many otherthings that we eat or can be made into nice meals with little trouble, plus, sea salt, black and red pepper, various bottled sauces.By all means dont forget bottles of your choice of liquor, wines, tequila, etc. so that a glass or two will calm your nerves when the shitdoes hit the fan. Jugs of distilled water is one of the best items you can save to use as a drink or drink mix fluid. Koolaid aint so bad ifyou are hungry enough. Barney
Barney

Post by Barney »

SINCE WE HAVE GIVEN ALL OF OUR INDUSTRIAL BASE OVER TO CHINA, TAIWAN, JAPAN, INDONESIA, MEXICO PERHAPS THEY WILLOFFER US A LOAN OR TWO ,WHEN WE BOTTOM OUT ECONOMICALLY. I DO NOT THINK THE EUROPEAN UNION IS IN AN ATTITUDE OFCOMING TO OUR RESCUE, FOR VARIOUS REASONS. A GREAT MANY HAVE FORGOTTEN OR PERHAPS THEY RECALL ALL TOO WELL,WHAT THE USA WENT THRU TO DEFEAT THE FORCES OF EVIL THERE , THE NAZI REIGN OF TERROR UNDER A LEADER WHO HAD GONE OUT OF HIS MIND. A MAD GENIUS IS THE WORST KIND OF MADMAN. MEXICO AND THE SE ASIA NATIONS RECALL BEING THEFOOT STOOL OF THE WHITE MAN ALL TO WELL, SO NOW, THEY NO LONGER NEED US TO SURVIVE AND THRIVE, SO TO HELL WITHTHE WHITE GUY NATIONS OF THE WORLD, ASIA FOR THE ASIANS IS THEIR MANTRA. BARNEY
Dealey Joe

Post by Dealey Joe »

If you store grains they have to be treated to keep the weevils and bugs out of them. It is pretty simple to do and don't forget a hand operated grain mill.
ChristophMessner

Post by ChristophMessner »

When all money is gone, the real things are still there! It's just always the question: who runs what? Even if China would possess the US, they could only benefit from this possession, if they would not destroy the US, but cooperate in mutual win. The whole world has to change from competition to cooperation. Real cooperation. If all share everything, everyone possesses everything. That's the biggest profit possibility of all.