Post by Slav »

kenmurray

Re: good letter from Col Prouty

Post by kenmurray »

Here is Col. Prouty's reference site:http://www.prouty.org/
Deborah

Post by Deborah »

This letter is absolutely fascinating, and enlightening. Thanks for sharing it. Deborah
Bruce Patrick Brychek

GOOD LETTER FROM COLONEL PROUTY:

Post by Bruce Patrick Brychek »

07.29.2015Dear JFK Murder Solved Forum Members and Readers:02.28.2011 - Slav, an Excellent Long Time JFKMS Forum Member, Posted this Outstanding Headline and Link. Slav has made many Great Contributions over the years that I havebenefitted from.This never received the attention and discussion that I thought that it deserved. My Opinion.I have been reading about, researching, and studying about Colonel L. Fletcher Prout, his OUTSTANDING, INCREDIBLE, UNBELIEVEABLE BOOK, THE SECRET TEAM, and Majestic 12.I have become Mostly Focused On Seeing The Forest, and Not Concentrating On The Treesas much as I had in the past.Everybody has different Focuses and Interests. I respect that. If you are serious, I think that youneed to Pick A Lane and Run With It, while keeping an Open Mind.Prouty has provided a Major Upgrade in my analysis, reading, research, study, and writing effortsand energy for my purposes. BUT I THINK THAT PROUTY CAN BENEFIT EVERYBODY SINCERELYINTERESTED IN JFK, MLK, RFK, AND RELATED SUBJECT MATTER'S.Any additional analyses, interviews, investigations, readings, research, studies, thoughts, or writingson any aspect of this Subject Matter ?Bear in mind that we are trying to attract and educate a Whole New Generation of JFK Researcher'swho may not be as well versed as you.Comments ?Respectfully,BB.
kenmurray

Post by kenmurray »

Here is a good Prouty interview:https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=VwnRCQua-ao
Bob Jonas

Post by Bob Jonas »

Prouty is one man who I would trust with regarding to the information he provides. While he may be short on exact details, he gives us the overview of why and how. I am looking forward to reading his book The Secret Team in the very near future. Already read his other book on the assassination. Great read!