Miami Herald requested CIA files = Posada CIA employee

JFK Assassination
David Octopus

Post by David Octopus »

You might be interested in this new development.
On 26/6 Miami Herald ran an article with the new FOIA/JFK act documents about Posada's ties to CIA, which his defense team hopes give him protection in the US on the ground he was an employee of the US government and thus can not be extradited for the Cubana flight bombing plot among other things.

Interestingly enough, they also cover the option whether he could have been part of the JFK assass. hit team etc.
Pretty interesting article for main stream media. Download their attachment with the declassified documents:

http://www.miami.com/mld/miamiherald/ne ... aking_news

http://www.miami.com/multimedia/miami/n ... posada.pdf
dankbaar

Post by dankbaar »

This "revelation" is not new to me, but at least it is confirmed that Posada was employed at JMWave.

What irritates me is that the Miami Herald doesn't connect dots and doesn't mention who was in charge of JMWave and thus Posada's boss.

Wim
David Octopus

Post by David Octopus »

Perhaps you can use some of these declassified documents and post it as pictures on the Posada dedicated site on your website? Thanks
dankbaar

Post by dankbaar »

Dawn Meredith

Post by Dawn Meredith »

Excellent piece Wim. Gets right to the point. Minces no words.

I have passed it on, and will write a letter to ed. (good suggestion).

Sure wish this could be printed in say the NY Times so that Americans could see just WHO is harboring the terrorists.

Dawn

ps On the eve of this July 4th weekend I want to thank you- over there in the Netherlands- for taking so much time to see that US history is set straight.
Dan

Post by Dan »

The NY Times are the terrorists!
M.C.Newton

Post by M.C.Newton »

That's a joke, right Dan?
Dan

Post by Dan »

Just the writers/editors...
Vincent Krijthe

Post by Vincent Krijthe »

Bruce Patrick Brychek

Post by Bruce Patrick Brychek »

Sunday06.30.20192:11 p.m.,Chicago, Illinois time:Dear JFK Murder Solved Forum Members and Readers:06.27.2006 Mr. David Octopus Originally Posted this Focused Headline and Supporting Information.THE UNDERLYING TOPICS HAVE TO DO WITH WAR CRIMES OF GHWB, LUIS POSADA CARRILES, THECIA, AND OTHERS.Has anybody aware of any Additional Focused Readings, Research, Studies, or Writings on thisSubject Matter ?As always, I strongly recommend that you first read, research, and study material completely yourself about a Subject Matter, and then formulate your own Opinions and Theories.Any additional analyses, interviews, investigations, readings, research, studies, thoughts, or writings on any aspect of this Subject Matter ?Bear in mind that we are trying to attract and educate a Whole New Generation of JFK Researchers who may not be as well versed as you.Comments ?Respectfully,BB.