GEORGE H.W. "POPPY" BUSH

JFK Assassination
Bob

GEORGE H.W. "POPPY" BUSH

Post by Bob »

Bob

Re: GEORGE H.W. "POPPY" BUSH

Post by Bob »

Again...Wim has a brilliant section of this website titled George H.W. Bush on the home page. Read it all if you want to REALLY learn about the JFK assassination and not only Poppy's role, but also Prescott Bush's role. To me, the keys of this assassination are in located in two groups...the LCAP and Group 40. Here is more on the LCAP from a previous post of mine... Regarding Charles Rogers (one of the three tramps)...he was also a member of the Louisiana Civil Air Patrol. Other LCAP members include Lee Harvey Oswald, David Ferrie, James Bath and Barry Seal. We all know about Oswald and Ferrie, but the other members are also very interesting. Bath was a good buddy of Dumbya Bu$h in the Texas Air National Guard, who was also suspended (like Dumbya) for refusing to take a medical exam. After the Guard, Bath became Texas money man for the bin Laden family, which included investing in Bu$h's failed oil business Arbusto. Seal was probably the biggest drug runner in U.S. history. He was killed in his car with Poppy Bu$h's personal telephone number in the car. Also, the man who founded the LCAP...D.H. Byrd, just happened to own the Texas School Book Depository on 11/22/1963. Byrd was also a very close friend of LBJ as well as the Big Oil men like Clint Murchinson, H.L. Hunt and Sid Richardson. Byrd was also a member of the Dallas Petroleum Club. It has been argued that it was here that he met George de Mohrenschildt, David Atlee Phillips and George H. W. "Poppy" Bush. Enough coincidences??? The Bushes obviously knew members of the LCAP, including the founder. The also knew members of Group 40, as Poppy was a recruiter for that group. Look at this interview with Jimmy Files... Jim Marrs : During that time, during the time of the Bay of Pigs, while you were training and moving around in the Caribbean, No Name Key and all that, did you ever hear the name George Herbert Walker Bush? James Files: Oh Yeah! Jim Marrs: What was his role? James Files: George Herbert Walker Bush. I don't know if, I think a lot of people are not going to believe this, but he worked for the CIA back as early as 1961 that I know of. Jim Marrs : How did he work? What did he do? James Files : I don't know all he did, but he did a lot of recruiting work. I know he was there at the beginning for what we called Group 40, a special operations group, Group 40. If you wonder what Group 40 was, an assassination group. Operation 40 was a top secret CIA project to train selected Cuban exiles in guerrilla warfare and assassinations, aimed against the Castro regime. Apart from Felix Rodriguez, other members were now infamous CIA agents and anti-Castro terrorists like Luis Posada Carriles, Orlando Bosch, Guillermo and Ignacio Novo Sampoll and later Watergate plumbers Frank Sturgis, Eugenio Martinez, Virgilio Gonzalez and E. Howard Hunt. Most of the operation 40 members were recruited from JM/Wave, a much larger clandestine operation to train a cuban exile army for the Bay of Pigs invasion. JM/Wave is headed by CIA official Theodore Shackley. James Files, the confessed gunman on the grassy knoll, was recruited for the CIA by David Atlee Phillips on a recommendation of Ted Shackley. Shackley becomes George Bush's deputy director for Covert Operations in 1976. The CIA controller of JFK's assassin is provably close to Shackley, Shackley is provably close to Bush. Not significant?
Bob

Post by Bob »

The MSM always tries to portray the Bush family as a patriotic family. After all, Dumbya Bush was a "war time" President and Poppy Bush was a WWII "hero". Oh really?Let's go back in history to Prescott Bush first. His father Samuel sold arms to the Germans while the U.S. was in WWI. Read this about what Samuel did and how Prescott tried to portray himself as a medal winner in WWI...http://www.tarpley.net/bush1.htmOf course, it was proven that Prescott was no hero. Just a liar. Then we have Poppy being a war "hero" in WWII. Really? Read this...http://www.tarpley.net/bush6.htmListen to this from that chapter...The only person who has ever claimed to have seen Bush's plane get hit, and to have seen it hit the water, is Chester Mierzejewksi, who was the rear turret gunner in the aircraft flown by Squadron Commander Douglas Melvin. During 1987-88, Mierzejewksi became increasingly indignant as he watched Bush repeat his canonical account of how he was shot down. Shortly before the Republican National Convention in 1988, Mierzekewski, by then a 68 year old retired aircraft foreman living in Cheshire, Connecticut, decided to tell his story to Allan Wolper and Al Ellenberg of the New York Post, which printed it as a copyrighted article. "That guy is not telling the truth," Mierzejewski said of Bush. As the rear-looking turret gunner on Commander Melvin's plane, Mierzejewski had the most advantageous position for observing the events in question here. Since Melvin's plane flew directly ahead of Bush's, he had a direct and unobstructed view of what was happening aft of his own plane. When the New York Post reporters asked former Lt. Legare Hole, the executive officer of Bush's squadron, about who might have best observed the last minutes of the Barbara II, Hole replied: "The turret gunner in Melvin's plane would have had a good view. If the plane was on fire, there is a very good chance he would be able to see that. The pilot can't see everything that the gunner can, and he'd miss an awful lot, " Hole told the New York Post. Gunner Lawrence Mueller of Milwaukee, another former member of Bush's squadron who flew on the Chichi Jima mission, when asked who would have had the best view, replied: "The turret gunner of Melvin's plane." Mierzejewksi for his part said that his plane was flying about 100 feet ahead of Bush's plane during the incident - so close that he could see into Bush's cockpit. Mierzejewki, who is also a recipient of the Distinguished Flying Cross, told the New York Post that he saw "a puff of smoke" come out of Bush's plane and quickly dissipate. He asserted that after that there was no more smoke visible, that Bush's "plane was never on fire" and that "no smoke came out of his cockpit when he opened his canopy to bail out." Mierzejewski stated that only one man ever got out of the Barbara II, and that was Bush himself. "I was hoping I would see some other parachutes. I never did. I saw the plane go down. I knew the guys were still in it. It was a helpless feeling." Mierzejewski has long been troubled by the notion that Bush's decision to parachute from his damaged aircraft might have cost the lives of Radioman second class John Delaney, a close friend of Mierzejewksy, as well as gunner Lt. Junior Grade William White. 'I think [Bush] could have saved those lives, if they were alive. I don't know that they were, but at least they had a chance if he had attempted a water landing,'" Mierzejewski told the New York Post. Guess who owns the New York Post now? Rupert Murdoch. The same guy that owns Fox News.But overall, the MSM still portrays Poppy as a war hero.Then we have Dumbya. As the Vietnam war was in full rage, Poppy was able to use his connections to get Dumbya a position in the Texas Air National Guard, where Dumbay could fly over the coast of Texas, but stay far away from the coast of Nam. But even that wasn't good enough for Dumbya. He went AWOL for over a year, and then when he returned to his unit, Dumbya refused to take a medical exam which got him suspended. I wonder why Dumbya refused the exam??? Can you say COCAINE boys and girls?Bottom line, the Bush family is FAR from patriotic or heroic. They are in fact, the EXACT opposite with their treasonous behavior. Examples are Samuel's activities in WWI, Prescott's attempted coup of FDR and then his investing and profiting of the Hitler war machine in WWII, Poppy's involvement in the JFK assassination, Iran/Contra and other activities and then of course the last 8 years of Dumbya, with the MANY questions and doubts about 9/11, the MOUNTAIN of lies about the Iraq war, torture, illegal wiretapping, the worst economic meltdown since the great depression and all of the other unconstitutional activity.JFK tried to change the direction of the world while he was President. But people like the Bu$h family had to remove him because of the threats he was to their interests. Interests like the CIA, war profiteering (Vietnam) big banking and big oil. Oh, by the way, JFK was a REAL war hero...On August 2, 1943, Kennedy's boat, the PT-109, was taking part in a nighttime patrol near New Georgia in the Solomon Islands. It was rammed by the Japanese destroyer Amagiri. Kennedy was thrown across the deck, injuring his already-troubled back. Nonetheless, he swam, towing a wounded man, to an island and later to a second island where his crew was subsequently rescued. For these actions, Kennedy received the Navy and Marine Corps Medal under the following citation:For extremely heroic conduct as Commanding Officer of Motor Torpedo Boat 109 following the collision and sinking of that vessel in the Pacific War Theater on August 1–2, 1943. Unmindful of personal danger, Lieutenant (then Lieutenant, Junior Grade) Kennedy unhesitatingly braved the difficulties and hazards of darkness to direct rescue operations, swimming many hours to secure aid and food after he had succeeded in getting his crew ashore. His outstanding courage, endurance and leadership contributed to the saving of several lives and were in keeping with the highest traditions of the United States Naval Service.Kennedy's other decorations in World War II included the Purple Heart, Asiatic-Pacific Campaign Medal and the World War II Victory Medal. He was honorably discharged in early 1945, just a few months before Japan surrendered. The incident was popularized when he became president and would be the subject of several magazine articles, books, comic books, TV specials and a feature length movie, making the PT-109 one of the most famous U.S. Navy ships of the war. Scale models and even G.I. Joe figures based on the incident were still being produced in the 2000s. The coconut which was used to scrawl a rescue message given to Solomon Islander scouts who found him was kept on his presidential desk and is still at the John F. Kennedy Library.Pretty ironic huh?
Bob

Post by Bob »

Poor Poppy...http://news.yahoo.com/blogs/upshot/jeb- ... 301.htmlDo I feel sorry for the treasonous bastard? Hell, no. Poppy has lived to be 87 years old, which is 41 more years than a man he helped to kill (JFK) got to live.
kenmurray

Post by kenmurray »

And I was hoping Poppy would get to jump out of a plane at least one more time.
Bob

Post by Bob »

Cry me another river you treasonous bastard...http://in.news.yahoo.com/george-hw-bush ... 70.htmlHow many tears did you shed when JFK was assassinated in an operation you participated in?
Bob

Post by Bob »

Now HBO has a documentary running about Poppy called 41. Talk about making someone sick. Once again, it proves that the MSM is married (bought and paid for) to the power elite and to treasonous criminals like Poppy.
kenmurray

Post by kenmurray »

Bob wrote:Now HBO has a documentary running about Poppy called 41. Talk about making someone sick. Once again, it proves that the MSM is married (bought and paid for) to the power elite and to treasonous criminals like Poppy. I can't wait for a HBO documentary on 43.
Bob

Post by Bob »

kenmurray wrote:Bob wrote:Now HBO has a documentary running about Poppy called 41. Talk about making someone sick. Once again, it proves that the MSM is married (bought and paid for) to the power elite and to treasonous criminals like Poppy. I can't wait for a HBO documentary on 43. Dumbya's documentary will be on Comedy Central.
Dealey Joe

Post by Dealey Joe »

No doubt Poppy will be remembered as one of our greatest presidents .