Thom Robinson

JFK Assassination
Bob

THOM ROBINSON:

Post by Bob »

One of the very important witnesses at Bethesda the night of the JFK assassination was Thom Robinson. Robinson not only saw JFK's autopsy, but also JFK's pre-autopsy procedure to alter the original wounds. Robinson was able to see the pre-autopsy procedure because Roy Kellerman and Bill Greer had not arrived yet on the scene (with their empty casket). Once they arrived, Kellerman became the point
man for all the shenanigans that went on that night regarding JFK's body.

Doug Horne refers to Robinson quite a bit in Volume IV of Inside the ARRB.

Please take a look at Robinson's notes.

He refers to small shrapnel wounds on JFK's face. He also saw the doctors trace JFK's massive
head wound to his throat wound.

What does this all mean?

It gives a lot of credence to the story that Jimmy Files has told.

He has said that the throat wound was not an entrance wound, but rather an exit wound from
the mercury load he used on the head shot with his Fireball.

The small shrapnel wounds on the face were also from the mercury round in my opinion.
Bruce Patrick Brychek

THOM ROBINSON:

Post by Bruce Patrick Brychek »

Wednesday
2:26 P.M.,
Chicago, Illinois time:

Dear Forum Members and Readers:

Bob - Brilliant contribution and underscoring of its importance as you always do, with outstanding research, evidence, substantiation, and connection of details. Par excellance.

My next Private Business - Legal Meeting with Jimmy I will take a copy of this, as neither of us has
ever seen this. He sends you his best regards and thanks for your last several matters that you and
I discussed and reviewed.

Evidence like this that has been buried, hidden, lost, or over looked continues to surface. No arm
chair researcher could unearth and lend the attention, credence, and direct connection that you have accomplished.

This clearly comes from your years of painstaking analysis, reading, research, study, and writing.

J knows that he did everything that he said he did. J has told me everything he did, and he gave me everything that is to "have" that is relevant at this point in time. He has never changed what he has said to me in the 45 + years that I have known him.

I was there for the journey when he often denied it, or sent pople off looking in another direction. He never wanted attention, or fame, and still doesn't. Another reason that he refuses to discuss anything anymore at this point in time.

When J speaks again it will be under his own conditions, and terms. And nobody will change that.

In our opinion J has disclosed enough, and has drawn a line in the sand.

As always, I strongly recommend that you first read, research, and study material
completely yourself about a Subject Matter, and then formulate your own Opinions
and Theories.

Any additional analyses, interviews, investigations, readings, research, studies,
thoughts, or writings on any aspect of this Subject Matter ?

Bear in mind that we are trying to attract and educate a Whole New Generation
of JFK Researchers who may not be as well versed as you.

Comments ?
Respectfully,
BB.
Bob

THOM ROBINSON:

Post by Bob »

Thanks Bruce. I really appreciate your feedback.

Let me know what Jimmy thinks about these notes of Robinson.

Notice, Robinson also says JFK died instantly.

You and I both agree that there was NO doubt about that.
Bruce P. Brychek
Global Moderator, Senior Member

TOM ROBINSON:

Post by Bruce P. Brychek »

Saturday
11:26 p.m.,
Chicago, Illinois time:

Dear JFK RFK MLK Forum Members and Readers:

05.15.2013 - Bob Fox originally Posted and Circulated this important Headline and Supporting
Material.

This is incredibly important information on JFK's autopsy that has been "buried."

As always, I strongly recommend that you first read, research, and study material
completely yourself about a Subject Matter, and then formulate your own Opinions
and Theories.

Any additional analyses, interviews, investigations, readings, research, studies,
thoughts, or writings on any aspect of this Subject Matter ?

Bear in mind that we are trying to attract and educate a Whole New Generation
of JFK Researchers who may not be as well versed as you.

Comments ?
Respectfully,
BB.