JFK Forum Annual World Meeting:

JFK Assassination
Pennyworth

Re: Dreaming!

Post by Pennyworth »

Dan wrote:You give yourselves way too much credit! You'd be surprised at how little the federal government cares bout you - or even knows your name!I've tried to direct USSS, CIA, and FBI friends to this site - so that maybe Mr. Files would be prosecuted for his crimes. Of course, they examine the pages and eventually take one look at this forum, begin to laugh and move on to more important matters.

Dan, what is this round thing you replaced NR's picture with???I cannot read small print . Talk to me......you don't have to tell us something we are already suspicious of...but ponder this ..in all actuality what could be more important or of more significance to the American people in terms of political government issues concering the American people than the knowledge of the truth concerning a most beloved leader's demise???
Dan

Post by Dan »

Paul Pennyworth Posted: Sat Sep 22, 2007 12:01 am Post subject: Re: Dreaming! Dan, what is this round thing you replaced NR's picture with???I cannot read small print . Talk to me......you don't have to tell us something we are already suspicious of...but ponder this ..in all actuality what could be more important or of more significance to the American people in terms of political government issues concering the American people than the knowledge of the truth concerning a most beloved leader's demise???

It is exactly why it is so critical to the USA citizenry that knowledge of the truth cannot be diverted by marxist propagandists. There are about 4 people here with meager IQs that are unkowing dupes being used to achieve others' goals.

My friends who have visited these pages don't laugh at Mr. Files, they laugh at this Forum part of the website. How can the Files story be taken seriously when you see the garbage posted by the marxists here? There is one person who has 500 posts and more than 450 of them mention the Bush family - absolutley no credibility.

I said this back in January of 2005 when I first posted here - you've taken a legitimate tale of a presidential assassin and forever linked it with kook theories so that it never receives credible status. You start to think that maybe tweedledee and tweedledumb deliberately drive this forum over the edge to kookdom so that the Files story is not heard by the masses.

The round thing is a photo of the head stamp of the Rademacher, Remington .222 cartridge. There are reasons that I use this - they will be explained possibly in the 11-22-07 time frame.
Bob

Post by Bob »

I will take the core members of this forum anyday. I believe the information generated by us is VERY interesting to the Johnny Law folks. I'll bet a lot of them believe the same thing, but they don't have the power to do anything about it. Dan, do you think Zach Shelton and Dan Marvin are frauds?
Dan

Post by Dan »

Dangerous Dan and Special Agent Shelton don't post kook 911 theories here!
Kevin Bednarz

Kook theories?

Post by Kevin Bednarz »

911 inside job is NOT a "kook" theory anyway, and I realize this is not the forum for such...but research & learn about 911 because unlike JFK, we have the jump on them this time.
Bob

Re: JFK Forum Annual World Meeting:

Post by Bob »

Bruce Patrick Brychek wrote:Dear Messers. Wim Dankbaar, Bob, Tom Jeffers, and Fellow JFK Forum Members:I first posted this on 09.27.2006. I am testing the waters again. Maybe it would be easier to Unofficially Set a JFK Forum Annual World Meeting this year in Dallas, Texas, for the weekend of November 21 and 22, 2009. That way whoever shows up can at least benefit from whatever other events are scheduled there already.Any serious feedback or interest ?Is anyone going to Dallas, Texas for this November 21 and 22, 2009 ???All thoughts are welcome.Best Regards.Respectfully,Bruce Patrick Brychek.I certainly would go if I could, but I have several things going on around that time frame with my family. Perhaps 2010.
kenmurray

Post by kenmurray »

I would love to go too but for me 2010 works better for me.
Pennyworth

Post by Pennyworth »

Yeah, I thought it over.I came to the decision to 'put a lid on it' this year for the following reasons:I am busy with other problems...I might waste 5 bills to run into trouble:....Just think, I could run into psycho sara at a downtown Dallas bar somewhere I could also run into some 'single bullet theorists' and not know their identity and be taken out for dinner. As far as Texas is concerned, I have only set foot in El Paso. I have never been to Dallas and thought at first it would be fun to travel there.I thought about it pro and con;I would have to pass El Paso to get to Dallas. And if anyone is reading my NWO thread, we know the climate there As far as seeing and actually being in Texas, I have heard stories from others that it is a terrible place full of corruption . Just check out the JFK assassination . . And who lives there now who has been corrupt? I am not naming names now. As for interesting scenery sightseeing , I have heard that the terrain is 90% tumbleweeds (maybe the land is cursed above all cattle)I came to the conclusion that there are no pros, just cons
Pasquale DiFabrizio

Post by Pasquale DiFabrizio »

Novebmer 2010 sounds a lot better to me too. It gives us time to prepare for it. Just think, we could actually meet! I'm having Tex-Mex food, beer and tequilla for SURE!
Pasquale DiFabrizio

Post by Pasquale DiFabrizio »

I'm having visions of hiring an authentic Mexican mariachi band to follow Gary Mack around Dealy Plaza. LMAO!!! You know, to drown out his BS. Wouldn't that be FUNNY? I'm picturing Gary Mack jogging away from them, and the mariachis chasing him and still singing and playing their music! I'd break a rib laughing. Eh, they'd probably get arrested! ...but it's a funny thought to me!