JFK Forum Annual World Meeting:

JFK Assassination
Dealey Joe

Re: JFK Forum Annual World Meeting:

Post by Dealey Joe »

Wim, Bruce and all,There will never be a time when everyone can or will do anything.Actually it only takes one reason why to do or not to do something.It is a matter of what is most important.If I can find ONE other person to assist me I plan to be at Dealey Plazaon 11-22-2010 and possibly before.The DVD "Grassy Knoll" contains enough information to tweek anyones interest.It has Jimes Files, Judyth Baker, Ed Haslam, Bruce and others.I would offer the DVD for sale at a reasonable price because to give something freeI have found it has no value and will be treated that way.I want to speak with Robert Groden to get an inside view of the possibilities.If one of you have a connection to Robert you might also check with him.I don't think they can keep us from being there.My preliminary plan is to have a small tv to show the video and draw attention.This can be a very powerful presentation and introduction.Reguardless of this web site or forum being in operation does not matter as far as doing this.It would be important for people interested to be able to have a place to obtain more indepth materialsuch as "Files on JFK", Spooks ect.If the web site is closed down that could be worked out some other way.If you are interested in assisting with this in some way let me know.As for Dallas, TX. it is just another large city. It has its faults and it also has its good points.I enjoy Dallas, With the exception of the dirty pickett fence area and the train yard/parking lotDealey Plaza is a peaceful attractive place in the center of old downtown Dallas.I believe the secret to moving forward is to work with the Videos and getting them into peoples hands.Very few read but everyone watches TV.There most likely is an acceptable way to do this via internet also.Maybe by 2013 with some planning and help we can work out a larger meeting.
Bob

Post by Bob »

Joe, you bring up an excellent point. I definitely want to have a forum meeting, preferably in Dallas, but Chicago would be an option as well. Trust me, FLA ain't too bad either, plus there are other things to do. But since you get to Dealey Plaza often, I think it would be wise to see if Wim can supply you with material to help give this site, his book and CDs more visibility, especially on the 11/22 anniversary date, but as you know, people check out Dealey Plaza all the time. I would be more than willing to help as well, in terms of writing or printing any material you might need. Plus we have others on this forum that would be willing to help as well.
Dealey Joe

Post by Dealey Joe »

Bob wrote:Joe, you bring up an excellent point. I definitely want to have a forum meeting, preferably in Dallas, but Chicago would be an option as well. Trust me, FLA ain't too bad either, plus there are other things to do. But since you get to Dealey Plaza often, I think it would be wise to see if Wim can supply you with material to help give this site, his book and CDs more visibility, especially on the 11/22 anniversary date, but as you know, people check out Dealey Plaza all the time. I would be more than willing to help as well, in terms of writing or printing any material you might need. Plus we have others on this forum that would be willing to help as well.Wherever you can work out a meeting I will plan to attendI have hinted to Wim about doing something and so far I have not had any input from him.I know he is busy and don't need to be bothered. I would need to get final approval from him before I do anything.I am not sure just what we would need. I don't think we would need much untill the aniversary 11/22/10I think we should make a big splash that weekend, the 22nd is on Monday and I presume the weekend before would be the best time?Does COPA have a meeting there every year?Are you on speaking terms with Robet Groden? Out of respect we need to consult him and his expertise on this.Bob there are a number of things that could be done.What do you think about a forum conferenc call once a month?Wim and the others from outside the usa could even do that?Then work on a meeting down the road if possible. The main thing is as a group we must get active.everyone is not going to participate but some will, they are the ones we need.
Dealey Joe

Post by Dealey Joe »

Bruce I don't know if to thank you or not?Your hard hitting and blunt knock out post is felt.There are a few things I have learned on this forum and a few things I will never know.Most on this forum are not interested in activity.They are readers and students of assassinations.Rightly or wrongly they chose to be passively involved.that is their prerogative, their decision.One thing I have learned is that humans will find time for the things that interests them most.People drive around looking to see what restaurant has the most cars as an indication of a good place to eat. Has about the same success rate as throwing a dart at a boardAt this time there is a group that have pledged their involvement in the attempt to do something in Dallas at least by 2013 and hopefully be able to start this year.at least within the next 3 years. We were trying to keep it on a secretive basis so adversity in Dallas would be minimal. But we also knew someone would spill the beans.This is the first time I have had any positive return on my plea's for action.I had a couple volunteers to come to Dallas this November to assist which is positive.As you are aware we are in the process of being totally ousted from Dealey so thatthrows everything into question. That means we will have to go off base to have any form of demonstration or meeting. COPA may have the same problem?Bruce all of us have a roll to play in the order of things but it is a fact of life that doing an event as you suggest is a time consuming and costly thing as you well know with your devotion to James Files. and Wim knows with all he has done, and I am willing to bet that more try to discredit you and him than try to assist. Has one person ever made a donation to James Files defense fund?Discouragement is contagious as enthusiasm is also.The average guy needs to be encouraged to act, to do something.As you well know the CT community is hell bent on destroying itself single handedly thruits inability or outright refusal to get behind any one issue.There are days when I think "The hell with it" but as you, I keep coming back for more. WHY?Is it because we feel a bigger cause and the need to continue to show the injustice.Why don't you withdraw and quit? Why don't I? Why don't Wim close down this forum and throin the towell. I know there are days when we all think we are crazy for continuing.WHY?Because we look at what is and dream of what could be.We all are of a higher calling. We are driven by injustice. We refuse to give in to the evil forces.It seems as though they always win and we never do, but we know that Good eventually overcomes Evil. But Good must be applied. Just talking about it is not enough.You came up with this wonderful idea to have a fellowship get together of like minds, a convention.Bruce your idea still lives, even if you and Wim give up on it you cannot retract it because it is good. This is not a game. The evil side wants us to view this as a game so when they "Blow the whistle" we will quit and say the game is over. NOT TRUE we play till we win.Is it discouraging? Hell yes. That is the reason for a Convention, to show support for the cause and one another.If you were led to call a meeting or convention then you should not depend on what a few others think, you should go ahead and have a meeting even if it is in a coffee shop, even if only you and maybe one ot two others show. I think they call it baby steps.Had you started doing this when the idea was born you would now be having two or three conventions in the US and Europe every year.One problem we have is that we are few. we have a few who are diligent to post and carry on.we have many readers but I think many are intimidated by the very nature of the JFKMURDERSLOVED forum and the awesome amount of detailed information on the web site and an intolerance for the underinformed.If you call a meeting in Dallas or Chicago, everyone cannot attend for one reason or another, but some willAs a start if you show up in Dallas that is you, me and Jerry, Ken is trying to work it out that is four.As for me I would love to come to Chicage and shoot the Fireball XP-100.How many people did COPA have at their first meeting?We are starting this November even if it is only Jerry and I meeting at McDonalds for breakfastTo answer your question. We are in the planning stages, It will take a considerable amount of financial backing to do any major action such as a building, there is much planning involved and decisions to be made. We are now in the process of investigating our possibilities. when we see what our options are then we can move ahead a step at a time. I am encouraged as there had been three or four pledge their involvement and two are actively researching what might be possible.There are forces against us, the greatest would be financial, then opposition from the powers that be in Dallas evident in the attempted expulsion of any opposing viewpoint at Dealey Plaza.I am thrilled to have at least three of the most knowledgeable and greatest spokesmen in the CT community involved and if we get moving we will have more.Our basic plan for this year was to be at Dealey durring the aniversary and give out about 300 to 500 informational DVD'sThis will not be an expensive thing but now we are looking at bigger more costly avenues.That is about it at this point.
Dealey Joe

Post by Dealey Joe »

Bruce I am going to pull my age rank on you.I understand from your background and training in the Martial Arts that you by nature go for the kill.You either win or lose. there is no place for a draw.We have been taught to play by the clock however here is the way I play the game.I make a plan of action, then attack and do my very best as I know it to do, If that does not seem to work, I back up 10 yards and punt. I don't quit playing when someone blows the whistle, I just keep looking for a different way of approach.In this war between Truth and Deception that is the way we must fight.They keep blowing the whistle hoping we will say the game is over and quit.We cannot afford to play that game.Bruce your ideas are like seeds planted, sometimes in good ground and sometimes not so good but never the less they are planted.If you plant corn you are not going to harvest wheat, so we must plant the crop we want to harvest and that is tricky.You have planted great seeds. your idea of a convention is sound and good.It has not failed. If you keep turning over the soil the seed will finally grow.I am so thrilled that we at this time have four members of the forum who are planning on being in Dallas the week end of Nov. 22Your idea, is going to bare fruit. Though small in number it is a great start.What a great year to be in Dallas. Judyths new book will be available there for the first time and there will be a distributor there.Ed Haslam will be speaking about his and Judyths experiences and he has requested us be there in support of him and we will be.I cannot wait to meet ED and shake his hand.Now it is up to you to decide what you will do about it.will you support us from afar or can you also join us there?I hope you can and will be there but if you can not I will certainly not treat it as a failure.There is always next year and for certain 2013. Maybe Jimmy's new book will be available then and we can all be there to stand with you.Don't forget, we do not have failures, we just have setbacks.We are like Martha's Bulldogs, we just bounce off and attack again and again.I am so thankful for Wim and his ability to furnish us with this awesome forum and thewonderful people who post on here and present information in positive ways that reveals the truth.Some of the most interesting people I have ever had the pleasure to meet are on this forum.SO anyone who wants to meet us in Dallas get with it.If you don't it is your loss. I hope in 2013 we can all meet there.Bruce get your snake boots on and come on down for a few days of R&Rwe will even pick you up at the airport if you fly down.Cheer up my friend, we have won the battle, we just don't know it yet.
bob franklin

Post by bob franklin »

Just this one:"Heroes often fail." At least you can take some cold comfort in playing on the right team, something those who whitewash their crimes can never claim. I do understand your frustration.
JDB4JFK

Post by JDB4JFK »

Egyptian Lounge the same place that the conspirators like Jack Ruby and the Dallas Mob planned their part in the assassination? That's creepy!Just saying?
Dealey Joe

Post by Dealey Joe »

That's the reason we are having our get together at this historic place, also don't miss the hundreds of pictures lining the walls of old mafia types and famous visitors over the years, What great place and way to celebrate the 50th. Remember limited to 60.
Davyjones

Post by Davyjones »

Great post Bruce. I think it looks like being a bun fight between the Power Elite and the CTers,on the ground which of course does little to progress the truth. I am an optimist though.This time I think we will see a reawakening of interest in JFK in the public which MIGHT lead to progress.Those ,like you that understand what happened in Dealey 63 are of course less prepared to go along with this,as its 50 years of BS to overcome.I suggest you and others recharge yourselves up and keep up tellig it as it happened, you may get a suprise.
Dealey Joe

Post by Dealey Joe »

JFK Forum Annual World Meeting:The 51st Anniversary of the JFK Assassination is upon us.The 50th Anniversary, The Really Big One, was a ReallyBig Bust according to most serious JFK Researchers.Hocus Pocus, Smoke and Mirrors, a few events, a fewknowledgeable speakers, and poof it was controlled andover and gone last year in the blink of a Media Eye.This year there is less than 10 % interest than the low levelof last year's Big Event.Nothing really accomplished, nothing learned except for those living like ostrich's with their head in the sand.What should be our goal ?What should we seek to accomplish ?More speeches, elections, and wars, and Time Marches On."History" has been written, is not accurate, is not honest,will never be changed, and those that sincerely seek to bringforth the truth are labeled Conspiracy Nuts and worse.The truth does not really set you free it seems. Sorry CIA.What is wrong about researching the history and politics ofone's one country ?Why is that criticized, ignored, painted as wrong, and buried by the Main Stream Media ?The JFKMS Forum has some of the finest JFK ResearchMinds and Writings ever, anywhere. I am proud to be here.What are your goals, reasons, and thoughts ?Some equate this JFK Nonsense with just another hobbylike fishing, hunting, gardening, painting, riding motorcycles,etc.Do the masses just realize that there is no hope to reallyaccomplish anything ? Is ignorance bliss ?Has reality T.V., sports, and situation comedy become theNew Opiate of the people ?Reality T.V. today began promoting a man wearing a SnakeProof Suit, who will be eaten alive by a huge Anaconda.What are the interests and thought processes there ?Certainly millions will watch.Thomas Jefferson said that countries need revolutions aboutevery 200 years.Have gadgets like cell phones, computers, etc., replaced deepthinking and analysis ?What are your thoughts as we approach November 22, 2014 ?