JFK Forum Annual World Meeting:

JFK Assassination
Bob

Post by Bob »

Depending on the date of the event, you know I am in. Maybe I can drive up with Jeb Bu$h from here in sunny Florida.
Billy Boggs

Post by Billy Boggs »

I think at the heart of the meet would be a "heart to heart" meeting of the members. Face to face so "we" can be assured of the identity of each member. Obviously, no net "spooks" could attend. This alone would be a great measuring stick to the authentity and sincerity of each member. Everyone knows in this day and age how good meaning people are mislead by covert groups.

I would suggest that this meeting only be attended by people who are willing to have a background check done.

Any suggestions?
Bob

Post by Bob »

Bruce,

Any particular time this summer? I also would like to meet Jimmy if possible.

Billy,

I'm okay with a background check, although I think Wim has a pretty good handle on the members here. Especially the ones that contribute often.
Jim Thompson

The Threat

Post by Jim Thompson »

Bruce Patrick Brychek wrote:Dear Messers. Bob, and Billy Boggs,5. NSA.6. CIA. Respectfully,Bruce Patrick Brychek.

Hi Bruce,

NSA = National Security Agency

You may not want to answer this question because any answer you give might be a threat to national security.

Is Jimmy still registered with the NSA (& CIA) as a threat to national security?

Jim
Bob

Post by Bob »

I should pass all examinations...as long as the NSA or CIA doesn't monitor this site. Other than that...I'm fine.
tom jeffers

Post by tom jeffers »

I definately would donate to a fund to see this thing happen. I am not sure why we need background checks. Why do we care who shows up. Is this for the general public or just for this group? I thought bruce was talking about a symposium like alec jones did on the 911 incident to bring attention to the coverup. i don't know if Jimmy wants to keep to himself, but if he enjoys mail, I would be happy to write to him. If possible how could I get his mailing address? (only if it is ok, woulldn't want to offend him or have him think I'm some kook)
Rob Waters

Re: Chicago Year One - Dallas Year Two:

Post by Rob Waters »

Bruce Patrick Brychek wrote:Dear Mr. Wim Dankbaar, and Fellow JFK Forum Members,My thinking process for making the following suggestions for the JFK Forum Annual World Meeting are shown below after my suggestions:1. First JFK Forum Annual World Meeting, Chicago, Illinois, Summer 2007.2. Second JFK Forum Annual World Meeting, Dallas, Texas, Summer, 2008.Since Jimmy is from Chicago, and original preparations for him for his 1963 trip to Dallas began in Chicago, I thought that this would be a really good beginning here. We could rent a bus, or busses as needed, and tour a special course that we would prepare, visiting points highlighted by Jimmy in his career. Also, possibly one or two JFK Forum Members could be chosen in advance to go and meet Jimmy with me.The second year we would go to Dallas, Texas, also visiting places, by bus or car, that Jimmy highlighted. Obviously, in addition, we could all visit the Grassy Knoll, the Texas School Book Depository, the Dal Tek building, the theatre where Oswald was arrested, the jail where Ruby shot Oswald, and other locations as suggested by JFK Forum Members.Obviously, the order, and these places are merely my suggestions to begin discussion. We could also reverse the order.I would be anxious to hear JFK Forum Members thoughts about my ideas.Respectfully,Bruce Patrick Brychek.

I believe they just tore the theatre down. Last year if i remember correctly. Otherwise, this sounds great Bruce.
Pennyworth

JFK visits Disneyland....

Post by Pennyworth »

Don't laugh...it could be a good beginning place to meet....everyone has to pass through security metal detecters and get their bags checked before they enter... so that solves one security problem....

http://www.seeing-stars.com/Play/Club33.shtml
Pennyworth

Re: JFK visits Disneyland....

Post by Pennyworth »

Paul Pennyworth wrote:Don't laugh...it could be a good beginning place to meet....everyone has to pass through security metal detecters and get their bags checked before they enter... so that solves a security problem....http://www.seeing-stars.com/Play/Club33.shtml

While Khruschev never made it to the park, just about every other politician and world leader has been here. Included are photos of U.S. Presidents John F. Kennedy, Ronald Reagan, Dwight Eisenhower, George Bush and Harry Truman. Richard Nixon is seen with his wife and adult children on a 1968 visit; President Jimmy Carter was photographed out jogging next to the "America Sings" building, surrounded by Secret Service men. In a poignant photo, Senator Robert Kennedy is pictured boarding the Matterhorn bobsleds with his kids, the day before he was assassinated at the Ambassador Hotel.
Ricky Clow

Forum Meeting

Post by Ricky Clow »

I think this would be a great idea, I hope I can go if we have one, LOL I bet you'd all see me and say wtf is this kid doing here? lol, but I'd really like for this to happen, if i could get a way there but I would try my best but yetagain I think this is an awsome idea

Ricky Clow