Character Assassination

JFK Assassination
Bob

Character Assassination

Post by Bob »

We have seen it done over and over again regarding the JFK assassination. It happened to Jim Garrison. It happened to Oliver Stone. It happened to Wim as well. I'm talking about character assassination. Not just through the MSM anymore, now it's happening via the internet. They do it with articles. But they also do it on forums. Who does this? I'm talking about covert intelligence agents. They know that the internet is really the only place to find real truth about things about things like the JFK assassination, 9/11 and other false flag or black op events. The MSM doesn't tell the truth about those events. In fact, they do the exact opposite. They continue to lie and promote the "official" government story. Why? Because both the government and the MSM are controlled by the intelligence apparatus. Please check out this story by Glenn Greenwald which talks about the means in which this is done.https://firstlook.org/theintercept/2014 ... ipulation/
djt52800

Re: Character Assassination

Post by djt52800 »

I don't get it, it's been 50 years why are they still hiding the truth, most are dead and I don't think the people would rise up at this point...what are they afraid would happen?
Bob

Post by Bob »

The United States of America is now the United Corporations of America, led by big banking, big war and big oil. The country is quickly becoming a police state. Just look at what happened to the Occupy Wall Street protesters. In other words, don't screw with us, otherwise you be beaten and pepper-sprayed. Our police forces have never been as well-armed as they are now. Why? They expect that some in this country might fight back at some point. Some people are putting two and two together and figuring out that the same evil forces that murdered John Kennedy in daylight on an American street in Novermber of 1963, are the same people that still run this country today. The names have changed. But their philosophy hasn't. Sooner or later all of their lies will be exposed. Certainly not because of the spineless MSM, but they worry that the internet is getting out the truth too much. That is why Barry Obama brought in a guy like Cass Sunstein to his administration.http://www.salon.com/2010/01/15/sunstein_2/And that is why covert intelligence agents are doing what they are doing on the net as well.
Bruce P. Brychek
Global Moderator, Senior Member

CHARACTER ASSASSINATION:

Post by Bruce P. Brychek »

Tuesday
7:50 p.m.,
Chicago, Illinois time:

Dear JFK RFK MLK Forum Members and Readers:

03.01.2014 - Bob Fox Posted and Circulated this perceptive, predictive Headline
and Supporting Material.

Current Analysis:

My current analysis is that 2020 perfectly exemplifies:

* Main Stream Media now controls the daily ebb and flow of our American society.

* Accuracy, Control, Regulation, Stability, etc., of our American society is totally
out of control as far "We the People..." are experiencing.

* Character Assassination, the Internet, and MSM as Bob Fox previously underscored
is basically controlling the direction and flow of our American society for at least the
foreseeable future.

As always, I strongly recommend that you first read, research, and study material
completely yourself about a Subject Matter, and then formulate your own Opinions
and Theories.

Any additional analyses, interviews, investigations, readings, research, studies,
thoughts, or writings on any aspect of this Subject Matter ?

Bear in mind that we are trying to attract and educate a Whole New Generation
of JFK Researchers who may not be as well versed as you.

Comments ?
Respectfully,
BB.
bspez

Post by bspez »

Well it's all true, but nothing new. Nothing like the riots that burned down cities in the 60's. Nothing like crime in the 70's or 80's. Nothing like shooting students at Kent State in May 1970 that shut down college campuses early all over the country. Nothing like the draft. Todays "riots" are more like the brief looting that occurred when the lights went out in NYC in the blackout of 1977.
What's different is the media hype, especially on CNN, MSNBC and Fox. Some ridiculous tweet or comment gets more coverage every day than Walter Cronkite gave to the fall of Saigon. If you analyze it you realize it's all about viewers and money. There's very few journalists left. Just talking heads, recycling news from the internet for the most part. They preach to their choirs to get viewer involvement and loyalty, and advertising dollars based on viewers. Trump is an idiot! Biden is a moron! Yeah!!! Red meat for the fanboys. All the mentality of a fake wrestling match. Nothing new or scary for someone who went to high school and college in the 60's. 99% of the population still going about there ordinary lives like they did then. The Buffalo Springfield recorded "For What It's Worth" in Dec. 1966...

There's something happening here
But what it is ain't exactly clear
There's a man with a gun over there
A-telling me, I got to beware

[Chorus]
I think it's time we stop
Children, what's that sound?
Everybody look what's going down

[Verse 2]
There's battle lines being drawn
And nobody's right if everybody's wrong
Young people speaking their minds