V for Vendetta

JFK Assassination
R Croxford

V FOR VENDETTA:

Post by R Croxford »

Man this movie is going to rock!

The makers of the Matrix are at it again. I guess they think people didn't get the clue
with the Matrix so they made another 1.

They even got Agent Smith for the lead character. I reccomend this one for all the
conspiracy buffs.

http://vforvendetta.warnerbros.com/cmp/ ... i_sml.html

Peace
Billy Boggs

V FOR VENDETTA:

Post by Billy Boggs »

Hey, what ever about if it had something to do with the Kennedy assassination.

The people finally bann together against the gov. Bout TIME!
R Croxford

re

Post by R Croxford »

It has to do with the people of this country and the world waking up and realizing
that not all is well and wouldn't it be nice to see people actually start standing up
for what is right.

When and if you see the movie you can tell me if any of it parallels the BS fed to
us daily.

The Mob, Bush, CIA, Rockefeller, This person, that person, all is relevant eh.

Think outside the box because everything inside the box has been run thru already
bro.

The information we seek is not just going to appear. The answer lies in the hands of
the US government and them alone so when you think you can go ask them for it let
me know ok.

I appreciate your concerns as to what is worthy of being...

Peace
Billy Boggs

V FOR VENDETTA:

Post by Billy Boggs »

In my opinion this movie paralles the mechanizations of the secret gov that are the
real killers of Kennedy. And the root of the secret gov, are secret societies.

You will never get the whole truth of the Kennedy assassination untill this corrupt,
illegal, imoral, unconstitutional parasite secret gov is ripped open, Disected, exposed,
and destroyed.

The movie also gives a hint at how to do this. UNITE like never before!

Stop letting them divide you by political party, color of skin, emotional issues, religious
differences, special interest groups, and fear. Contact your local news outlets and demand
they stop carrying diversionary stories about hollywood, sex, emotional issues.

Bombard them with info about the Scull&bones, Freemasonry, Boheminan Grove, global
banking, CFR, CIA, Trilatteral, Builderburgs, and gov corruption, then demand they investigate.

Do the same to your elected officials at all levels. If you do this, the movie V for Vendetta c
an become a reality.

THEY LIVE

"They use their tongues to deceive,
The venom of snakes is under their lips

Their mouths are full of bitterness and curses
In their paths, nothing but ruin and misery

And the fear of God is not before their eyes,
They have taken the hearts and minds of our leaders

They have recruited the rich and powerful,
And they have blinded us to the truths

The human spirit is corrupted

Why do we worship Greed?,
Because outside the limit of our sight,
feeding off us, perched on top of us,
from birth to death, are our owners

Our owners, they have us
They control us, They are our Masters

Wake Up - They're all about you
All around you"

http://www.mindtoysrus.com/mindtoys/rel ... eylive.wmv
Terry Summers

V FOR VENDETTA:

Post by Terry Summers »

Billy Boggs wrote:In my opinion this movie paralles the mechanizations of the secret gov that are the real killers of Kennedy. And the root of the secret gov, are secret societies. You will never get the whole truth of the Kennedy assassination untill this corrupt, illegal, imoral, unconstitutional parasite secret gov is ripped open, Disected, exposed, and destroyed. The movie also gives a hint at how to do this. UNITE like never before!Stop letting them divide you by political party, color of skin, emotional issues, religious differences, special interest groups, and fear. Contact your local news outlets and demand they stop carrying diversionary stories about hollywood, sex, emotional issues. Bombard them with info about the Scull&bones, Freemasonry, Boheminan Grove, global banking, CFR, CIA, Trilatteral, Builderburgs, and gov corruption, then demand they investigate. Do the same to your elected officials at all levels. If you do this, the movie V for Vendetta can become a reality.THEY LIVE" They use their tongues to deceive,The venom of snakes is under their lipsTheir mouths are full of bitterness and cursesIn their paths, nothing but ruin and miseryAnd the fear of God is not before their eyes,They have taken the hearts and minds of our leadersThey have recruited the rich and powerful,And they have blinded us to the truthsThe human spirit is corruptedWhy do we worship Greed?,Because outside the limit of our sight,feeding off us, perched on top of us, from birth to death, are our ownersOur owners, they have usThey control us, They are our MastersWake Up - They're all about youAll around you"http://www.mindtoysrus.com/mindtoys/rel ... eylive.wmv

Boggs, I clicked on the link and i got an invalid error box, did it work for anyone else. I am skeptical about new movies as most appear pointless and beyond pointless, they can really tell me nothing new, nothing I didn't know before, and they all have bad actors, well most of these do, I'd say 90% of these hollywood films from the past 25 yrs are not worthy to even piss on. They are aimed at us to do just what they want you to do, waste 2 hrs of your life, however this one if what you state above is right may open some new doors for he uninformed.

Tell me where is this song or poem "They Live" from ? Is it from the film ?

Speaking of exposing secret societies a book by the drummer for the 70s punk band The Damned was released earlier in the year, it is called

RAT SCABIES and the HOLY GRAIL, it discusses his first hand accounts of meeting such groups as the Templars, and also discusses Skull and Bones Society, etc, his father got him interested in the story ,see this link -

http://www.metafilter.com/mefi/45171

I found this interview interesting also -

http://www.forteantimes.com/articles/198_scabies1.shtml
Bruce P. Brychek
Global Moderator, Senior Member

V FOR VENDETTA:

Post by Bruce P. Brychek »

Sunday
3:48 p.m.,
Chicago, Illinois time:

Dear JFK RFK MLK Forum Members and Readers:

03.04.2006 - R Croxford originally Posted and Circulated this interesting Headline
and Supporting Information.

Recently several contacts have suggested that I re-watch this movie, along w/
another. I remembered Croxford's thoughts and decided too request/suggest
comments about both recently re-suggested movies.

1. SOYLENT GREEN starring Charlton Heston, Edward G. Robinson, Leigh Taylor-Young,
and others. Ironically the movie was made in 1973 and set in New York in the year
2022 - in total chaos - crime - disease - death, etc. Really far out.

2. V FOR VENDETTA - Freedom Forever, from the creators of The Matrix Trilogy,
starring Natalie Portman and Hugo Weaving.

I invite all reflections about these 2 movies and anything deemed relevant, through the
lenses of the developing, evolving perceptions of "We the People" today 01.03.2021 !

As always, I strongly recommend that you first read, research, and study material
completely yourself about a Subject Matter, and then formulate your own Opinions
and Theories.

Any additional analyses, interviews, investigations, readings, research, studies,
thoughts, or writings on any aspect of this Subject Matter ?

Bear in mind that we are trying to attract and educate a Whole New Generation
of JFK Researchers who may not be as well versed as you.

Comments ?
Respectfully,
BB.