2013 Gary Leuchs testimony re: SS Agent Sam Kinney

JFK Assassination
Bob Jonas

2013 Gary Leuchs testimony re: SS Agent Sam Kinney

Post by Bob Jonas »

I think this recent addition to the JFK table is most intriguing and hovering under the radar here. Gary Leuchs, the neighbor of the late Secret Service agent (Sam Kinney) who was driving the car behind JFK in Dallas, claims Kinney told him of how he found the "pristine" bullet in the limo while he was cleaning it up outside Parkland Hospital and then took it in and placed it on the stretcher outside the ER where the doctors were working on JFK!!! The implications of this are quite important if true. It kills the theory that Jack Ruby (or anyone) "planted" the bullet at Parkland.If I were to hazard a guess, I would say that it was one of the "special" light load rounds that Chauncey Holt talks about preparing in the months prior to the assassination. This bullet, which according to Holt, was previously fired into wading or water from a Manlicher Carcano (like Oswald's) and then reloaded so that it could be fired again from a more accurate weapon in order to have a bullet in JFK's body that could be tied to a rifle like Oswald's. However, being a light load, compounded by the fact that JFK had a harness system of back braces on, it didn't quite plant deep enough into his back. Therefore, it fell out into the limo seat. Remember, the autopsy docs reported a bullet wound in the back that ended very shallow. This was likely the one.The theory pushed by the Warren Commission is that this "pristine" bullet was found on Connelly's stretcher after miraculously causing all the wounds in JFK and the Governor before falling out on the stretcher! We all know this is not true (and in fact, impossible due to the amount of bone damage and fragments still in Connelly). Whether or not it was fired by Nicoletti from the Dal-Tex Building, or some other shooter whose main purpose was to "plant" this evidence, it is certainly very telling and adds further proof that there was never a "magic bullet" not to mention one that was in pristine condition.Mr. Leuchs appeared on 2 radio shows in Nov. 2013. One, the Bob Tuskin Show, and the other, a show by Jim Fetzer. I am trying to figure out how to post the audio here...Thoughts?
Bob Jonas

Re: 2013 Gary Leuchs testimony re: SS Agent Sam Kinney

Post by Bob Jonas »

Here's the link to the Nov. 21, 2013 interview from the Bob Tuskin Radio Show: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=7Y8ZDPdjtuA
kenmurray

Re: 2013 Gary Leuchs testimony re: SS Agent Sam Kinney

Post by kenmurray »

SS Agent Sam Kinney in Tampa and then Dallas by Vince Palamara:https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=LMdELC_UnpQ