2011 Robert Clayton Buick radio interview

JFK Assassination
Bob Jonas

Post by Bob Jonas »

Wasn't sure if this was on here already, but I found an intriguing radio interview with Robert Clayton Buick from 2011. I'm in the process of obtaining a book (or two) of his and thought this a good "preamble" to digging into his writings.https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=RsYfCrZsU10
Bob Jonas

Re: 2011 Robert Clayton Buick radio interview

Post by Bob Jonas »

One thing Buick said that confuses me is that Nicoletti used a mercury round. Was this just a mistake on his part during the interview or does he think this to be true? Thoughts?
Bob

Post by Bob »

Jimmy Files prepared all the guns and ammunition which were used that day in Dealey Plaza by Chuck and himself. So that could be a possibility. Bruce would know for sure.
Bob

Post by Bob »

For what it's worth, after talking with Bruce, Nicoletti did not use ammunition which had a mercury round. This is from Jimmy, and he should know. That being said, I am a big believer in what RCB has said and continues to say. All of us get certain facts wrong from time to time. And although RCB sounds as sharp as a tack, the guy is 80-plus years old.
Bruce Patrick Brychek

Post by Bruce Patrick Brychek »

12.06.2017:Dear JFK Murder Solved Forum Members and Readers:12.21.2015 - Mr. Robert "Bob" Jonas originally Posted this Headline, and Supporting Material.Recently I have received many Email over the last several weeks about Robert Clayton Buick.I have Re-Posted all previous information that I could locate.As always, I strongly recommend that you first read, research, and study material completely yourself about a Subject Matter, and then formulate your own Opinions and Theories.Any additional analyses, interviews, investigations, readings, research, studies, thoughts, or writings on any aspect of this Subject Matter ?Bear in mind that we are trying to attract and educate a Whole New Generation of JFK Researchers who may not be as well versed as you.Comments ?Respectfully,BB.
Slav

Post by Slav »

kenmurray

Post by kenmurray »