JFK Jr. Told The World Who Murdered His Father

JFK Assassination
Bob

JFK Jr. Told The World Who Murdered His Father

Post by Bob »

Please see this:http://worldtruth.tv/jfk-jr-told-the-wo ... ention-2/A lot of this article talks about the work of John Hankey, who put together Dark Legacy.http://thedarklegacy.com/In this piece, John explains how the trail of the JFK assassination seems to keep leading to Poppy Bush time and time again. He also writes about how one very important clue was uncovered.Garrison wrote his paragraph about Bush’s arrest in 1988. Deputy Craig’s article was written in 1971 and posted in 1992. But the significance of these paragraphs was discovered last week. There hardly was an internet in 1992 when Craig’s article was posted. And for 19 years, no one noticed that this phrase,“independent oil man from Houston”, is a very unique description of Bush.No one noticed until last month, when one of the moderators of JFKMurderSolved showed it to me. That moderator was me. I was able to read Roger Craig's When They Kill A President, thanks to our own Joe Hall, who sent me a copy of the book.I saw this passage about the arrest of a man coming out of the Dal-Tex Building...“Jim also asked me about the arrests made in Dealey Plaza that day. I told him I knew of twelve arrests, one in particular made by R. E. Vaughn of the Dallas Police Department. The man Vaughn arrested was coming from the Dal-Tex Building across from the Texas School Book Depository.The only thing which Vaughn knew about him was that he was an independent oil operator from Houston, Texas. The prisoner was taken from Vaughn by Dallas Police detectives and that was the last that he saw or heard of the suspect.”Alarm bells went off in my mind. That is when I told Hankey about the passage.Let's also not forget what Jimmy Files told Jim Marrs and Wim back in 2003 during his interview with them: Jim Marrs : During that time, during the time of the Bay of Pigs, while you were training and moving around in the Caribbean, No Name Key and all that, did you ever hear the name George Herbert Walker Bush?James Files: Oh Yeah!Jim Marrs: What was his role?James Files: George Herbert Walker Bush. I don't know if, I think a lot of people are not going to believe this, but he worked for the CIA back as early as 1961 that I know of.Jim Marrs : How did he work? What did he do?James Files : I don't know all he did, but he did a lot of recruiting work. I know he was there at the beginning for what we called Group 40, a special operations group, Group 40. If you wonder what Group 40 was, an assassination group.