November 22

JFK Assassination
Pennyworth

Re: November 22

Post by Pennyworth »

ChristophMessner wrote:Pennyworth wrote:HE CAN COME UP WITH A HUNDRED NAMES EASILY. But a day has only 24 hours for him, too. It should be easy to convince such a guy to spend his precious time more lucratively with more fun than loosing the orientation in the web with a hundred names ...In My Opinion:Dan has a vast background and knowledge of politics for obvious reasonsDan knows too much about this case for obvious reasons.Dan flip flops with his many characters for obvious reasons. Dan can't choose between good or evil for obvious reasons.Dan is obsessed with this case for obvious reasonsDan is crazy because of his situation surroundings these cases for obvious reasons.
ChristophMessner

Post by ChristophMessner »

Ok. So how to get the real identity of "Dan" and call and meet him personally to get his motives and means and hopefully change his attitude? Can't you trace back his IP?What are these "obvious" reasons?
Pennyworth

Post by Pennyworth »

ChristophMessner wrote:Ok. So how to get the real identity of "Dan" and call and meet him personally to get his motives and means and hopefully change his attitude? Can't you trace back his IP?What are these "obvious" reasons?I know the real identity of Dan. you cannot trace his IP..he has it covered.Its all relative.
ChristophMessner

Who is "Dan" then? (It's all relative, with the exception of the relativity ...)
Pennyworth

Post by Pennyworth »

ChristophMessner wrote:Who is "Dan" then? (It's all relative, with the exception of the relativity ...)Why don't you ask him yourself? If I said who he was we'd both be dead ducks..maybe
ChristophMessner

Pennyworth wrote:ChristophMessner wrote:Who is "Dan" then? (It's all relative, with the exception of the relativity ...)Why don't you ask him yourself?We'd both be dead ducks..maybeThis time I asked you, cause you said you know him, so tell us who he is! Do you prefer secrecy to truth?
Pennyworth

Post by Pennyworth »

ChristophMessner wrote:Pennyworth wrote:ChristophMessner wrote:Who is "Dan" then? (It's all relative, with the exception of the relativity ...)Why don't you ask him yourself?We'd both be dead ducks..maybeThis time I asked you, cause you said you know him, so tell us who he is! Do you prefer secrecy to truth?I prefer staying alive, thank you. I did my part in telling what I know on this board, and no one is paying me a dime.
Bob

Post by Bob »

At one point in my time here, I got too wrapped up in the shenanigans of Dan. But you know what? This board is about the JFK assassination and some other aspects that correlate with that murder. I don't have the time to deal with the Dan crap anymore. If people want to assume names...that is THEIR problem...not mine. When people get out of line in this forum, we can alert Wim and he can make a decision about the members that get out of line. That's all we can do. If you have an issue with a member, PM Wim, and maybe his technical staff can check the IP address of those individuals.
Pasquale DiFabrizio

Post by Pasquale DiFabrizio »

I'm not overly concerned about Dan's identity either. As long as he's civil, it's cool. If someone gives me more information that's concrete, then I'll consider it.The worst I've seen him do is get a little hot-headed, for which he apologized...at least I think he did anyway. Let him come on here and express his views. It's our duty to debate with facts.PS - I might just be saying this to "stay alive!!!" LMAO Just kidding! Sort of.....
Bob

Post by Bob »

Let me just say one thing about all of this paranoia about Dan and perhaps some people using assumed names. I'm sure some of the apprehension is warranted. But sometimes, people need to take a step back and really think about what they are convinced is happening. The reason I say that, is because twice now in the last month or so, I came to a conclusion about people that turned out to be completely wrong. I was convinced I was right in my assumption, but it turned out that there was just a matter of miscommunication that caused the issues to take place. Let's try and keep that in mind, when we go through this excercise. I sure learned a lesson.