November 22

JFK Assassination
katisha

Re: November 22

Post by katisha »

kenmurray wrote:Dealey Joe wrote:kenmurray wrote:Joe, Helen's last name is Markham.My computer doesn't spell very well You just have to go by what I mean Joe, don't tell me your computer is broken down like Katisha's. Hello Ken and Joe. I'm posting this from my brand spanking new Macbook See, miracles do happen Now I'll be able to watch all those youtube links you've posted, Ken.In other news, there was a swarm of moths today in the Apple shop in Melbourne. They all escaped from my wallet
kenmurray

Post by kenmurray »

Cheers Katisha. I'm so glad to hear that.
Dealey Joe

Post by Dealey Joe »

I bet that caused a shadow over the entire city.I won't do you like I did a friend. I always drive Ford Trucks. So he wentand bought him a brand new Dodge. Drove it over here and we looked it all over then I said to him "IF THATS ALL YOU CAN AFFORD I GUES IT WILL DO"For some reason I wasn't real popular for a while What made it even better was, he was a veterinarian and had more money that me I imagine
Kirk

Post by Kirk »

congratulations Katishai have been tempted to get a Mac because most my friends have them, and have been happy, but they are little more in price, and i am known for being a cheap skate.kirk
Dealey Joe

Post by Dealey Joe »

does Mac have Windows?
Kirk

Post by Kirk »

yes, but it is not really called windows. the line code is slightly different and the format as well. Apple creates its own operating system, but can run others as well. Mac is known for not getting viruses or adware, but this is because at least as it has been explained to me that most of the idiots and other cretins that create viruses write them to have the greatest amount of impact. PC's are pretty much 95% of the market, so by volume that is 95% more effective and efficient to create viruses for PCs.Dealey Joe wrote:does Mac have Windows?
Bob

Post by Bob »

Congrats Katisha on the new Macbook. I started out my computer prowess on a Mac. Macs are a bit different, compared to Windows. Most people I know that have Macs, swear by them, especially in the working environment. I'm sure you will enjoy the new Macbook.
Dealey Joe

Post by Dealey Joe »

Dealey Joe wrote:the football always travels with the president.it has the red button to push to start a nuclear attack, or whatever?I have never heard who or where the courier was that carried it that day?Here is some interesting info by VERNON JOHN RITCHSONhe asked the football question.http://www.assassinationresearch.com/v3n2.html