THE GREATER GOOD:

JFK Assassination
JDB4JFK

Re: THE GREATER GOOD:

Post by JDB4JFK »

Amen Phil right on time again as usual! I hope you keep posting more I always enjoy your posts!Jesse Jackson is a joke for sure and order by chaos is the NWO motto!
Bob

Post by Bob »

Chicago is truly a war zone. My old hometown, Milwaukee, isn't exactly a safe haven anymore either. The current violence in Chicago makes the Al Capone/George "Bugs" Moran days look somewhat tame, as the violence continues everyday now, while back then there at least was a break in the action. Plus, very rarely did an innocent victim get killed back in the day, where today in the Windy City, it happens all the time. The crooked Mayor of Chicago, Rahm Emmanuel, isn't exactly helping matters either.
JDB4JFK

Post by JDB4JFK »

Well written Bruce and I agree 100 percent on our American System problems. They are all a disaster.My Grandma was a tough ole Irish woman, and she taught me years ago there is three ways to lie:1. YOU OUT RIGHT LIE!2. YOU EMBELLISH OR FABRICATE!3. YOU DON'T TELL THE WHOLE STORY!I BELIEVE ALL THREE WERE USE WITH THE WARREN REPORT AND THE MEDIA 53 YEAR PLUS COVER UP!
Bob

Post by Bob »

"Make the lie big, make it simple, keep saying it, and eventually they will believe it." - Adolf Hitler
Slav

Post by Slav »

and Peace to: Afghanistan, Iran, Iraq, Israel, Lebanon, Libya, North Korea, Pakistan, Russia, South Korea, Syria, etc., WITH TAX PAYER MONIES AND TECHNOLOGIES FROM "We the People..."They are not trying to bring peace to those countries, they have no intentions in peace, what they want is to take over those countries and rob them and bring them into the new word order, when even one of these country get liberated and have so called democracy another bobble head doll gets put in place to continue with the Agenda of the military industrial complex and the nwo , they learned from Hitler's mistake and have an even better stealth plan.Peace is not an option .
JDB4JFK

Post by JDB4JFK »

https://youtu.be/hevxAt0sUfgBruce here's another segment from one of your favorite movies that may answer your questions on the GREATER GOOD!
JDB4JFK

Post by JDB4JFK »

https://youtu.be/hevxAt0sUfgBruce, here's a segment from one of your favorite movies, that may answer your questions regarding THE GREATER GOOD!
Slav

Post by Slav »

There is no profit in Peace continues with a war zone all over especially in Chicago, it's like the same reaction in a Country they throw in 1000 troops and expect the job to be done instead it continues for years, can you believe 16 years ? Is this not the longest war, down in Miami Liberty Cillage and other neighbourhoods it's the same as Chicago, I believe just like there is no profit in peace there is lots of Profit in Chaos all over in everyone's neighbourhood. Will it ever get better? No, will this 16 year old was stop? Never. Would you stop and stop the profits rolling in.It can and will only get worse
kenmurray

Post by kenmurray »

Slav

Post by Slav »

Well I thought I seen it all, a water tax on bottled water for 1.75 wow I can't believe, that will spread across the country, how many taxes do we need, when will it stop, where do the people in government come from, are they living in the real word.