IS THE DEEP STATE OVERTAKING TRUMP'S PRESIDENCY ?

JFK Assassination
Bruce Patrick Brychek

Post by Bruce Patrick Brychek »

Friday
10:33 p.m.,
Chicago, Illinois time::

Dear Forum Members and Readers:

I AM BEGINNING TO ANALYZE, REVIEW, and STUDY THIS SUBJECT MATTER MUCH MORE DEEPLY. I need to. Perhaps "We the People..." need to ?

WAS PRESIDENT TRUMP FINALLY SHOWN THE ORIGINAL UN-CUT VERSION OF THE ZAPRUDER FILM IN THE BASEMENT OF THE WHITE HOUSE ? WITH REAL HOMEMADE POPCORN, and REAL BUTTER, RIGHT TOM JEFFERS (RIP) ?

STEVE BANNON ALLEGES THAT HE IS AGAINST THE DEEP STATE, and THE DEEP STATE IS TAKING OVER TRUMP's PRESIDENCY and WHITE HOUSE.

STEVE BANNON IS "GOING TO WAR" W/ OFFICIALS W/I THE TRUMP ADMINISTRATION.

STEVE BANNON WANTS TO DEFEND "We the People..." AGAINST THE MAIN STREAM MEDIA.

STEVE BANNON CLAIMS THAT THE MAIN STREAM MEDIA RUNS AMERICA TODAY.

STEVE BANNON IS A SELF-DESCRIBED ECONOMIC NATIONALIST.

STEVE BANNON IS AGAINST THE GLOBALISTS.

THE NEW WHITE HOUSE CHIEF OF STAFF, JOHN KELLY, IS A FORMER MILITARY MAN.

Steve Bannon plans to go 'thermonuclear' on White House officials:
Axios Michelle Fox, CNBC 8 hours ago

Former White House chief strategist Steve Bannon is "going to war" with officials within the Trump administration, Axios reported Friday.

"He's going back to Breitbart News … he plans to go 'thermonuclear' is the word they're using against the more moderate elements of the White House, the ones that have come to be known as the globalists, the president's economic advisor Gary Cohn," Axios Executive Editor Mike Allen said a short time later in an interview with CNBC's " Power Lunch .

"Axios first broke the story that Bannon's departure was imminent. On Friday, the White House released a statement saying, "White House Chief of Staff John Kelly and Steve Bannon have mutually agreed today would be Steve's last day.

"The controversial Bannon helped power Trump into office. However, his populist ideas were at odds with others within the administration.

On Wednesday, Reuters reported that discord between Bannon and national security advisor H.R. McMaster was destabilizing Trump's team.

Reporter Jonathan Swan, who broke the news for Axios, told CNBC's " Fast Money " on Friday that Bannon has "been at war" for a long time with the people in the White House that he considers globalists.

That includes senior White House advisor Jared Kushner, Trump's daughter and advisor Ivanka Trump, and Cohn and McMaster, Swan said.

White House chief of staff John Kelly "came in with a mandate to put more order into the West Wing and he was told when he went around auditing the West Wing that Bannon was a major disruptive force in there," said Swan.

There was also probably one "mortal sin" that Bannon committed, Allen said. "He crowded Donald Trump 's spotlight. We know that's something that President Trump does not like.

"The White House did not immediately respond to a request for comment.

Meanwhile, Breitbart senior editor-at-large Joel Pollak, who tweeted "#WAR" after Bannon's departure was announced, told CNBC on Friday that he meant Breitbart would go to war "rhetorically speaking," defending Americans against the mainstream media. He insisted Bannon's exit from the White House would not change Breitbart's coverage.

— CNBC's Jacob Pramuk and Fred Imbert contributed to this report.

WATCH: White House Chief Strategist Steve Bannon is out.
More From CNBC Why Trump just lit a political fuse by banishing BannonTrump chief strategist Steve Bannon is out at the White House Stephen Bannon's no longer a part of President Donald Trump's White House crew, according to The New York Times, and confirmed by various other outlets on Friday.

He was booted by his boss, President Donald Trump. Later that same day, Breitbart News announced Bannon had returned to the alt-right media company to serve once again as executive chairman, and even chaired Friday night's editorial meeting. The advisor, brought into Trump's camp during the 2016 presidential campaign, and often credited with its victory (much to Trump's annoyance) was handily the most contentious (read: WTF) appointment Trump made. Bannon's a self-described economic nationalist and alt-right media mogul who seemed to bulldoze his way to Trump's side, and for a brief, weird, terrible moment in time, was actually a member of the National Security Council. Yeah: That happened. In the last year.

Plenty of people will see Bannon’s ouster as a victory for the older brand of American conservatism over white nationalism. But also at play here is the idea that Bannon could torment the White House from the outside.

Early reports suggest he’s returning to the “alt-right” media cesspool from whence he came, Breitbart—a platform he could use to rally hard-line conservatives against the Trump administration.

While not a self-identified white nationalist, the former advisor was perhaps the most official representation of the trolling and memeing "shitlords" of the alt-right, a collection of racists, xenophobes, and white supremacists who know how to use memes to spread their messages from reddit to 4chan to Twitter and beyond.

Bannon's appointment—which didn't require congressional approval—stirred up a storm of criticism, and led to SNL depictions of Bannon as the grim reaper controlling the president.

Bannon's removal brings yet more turmoil to a White House that seems hellbent on replacing its staff like reality TV shows replace their characters.

Former White House Press Secretary Sean Spicer resigned in July, which was soon followed by the firing of White House Chief of Staff Reince Priebus, which was then followed by the firing of Anthony Scaramucci, who was named White House communications director but lost the job so quickly he never technically had it.

As always, I strongly recommend that you first read, research, and study material completely
yourself about a Subject Matter, and then formulate your own Opinions and Theories.

Any additional analyses, interviews, investigations, readings, research, studies, thoughts, or
writings on any aspect of this Subject Matter ?

Bear in mind that we are trying to attract and educate a Whole New Generation of JFK
Researchers who may not be as well versed as you.

Comments ?
Respectfully,
BB.
Bruce Patrick Brychek

Post by Bruce Patrick Brychek »

Saturday
8:52 p.m.,
Chicago, Illinois time:

Dear Forum Members and Readers:

08.19.2017 - I originally Posted what I consider this Extremely Important, Powerful Headline, and Supporting Material about THE DEEP STATE OVERTAKING TRUMP's PRESIDENCY.

Slav Posted and Circulated what I Consider Incredibly Accurate Information in my never ending quest to Connect the Dots, and Follow the Threads of The Deep State, The Secret Government, The Intelligence Communities, The High Cabal, and The Military Industrial Corporations.

As we Analyze, Review, Study, and Write about how JFK Removed Allen W. Dulles, Charles Cabell, and Richard Bissell, we saw JFK's Pattern of Attempting to Seize and Wrestle Back the Combined Control of the Intelligence Communities, and The Military Industrial Corporations.

WHAT I NOW SEE IS PRESIDENT DONALD J. TRUMP, EITHER VOLUNTARILY, OR BY FORCE, INTIMIDATION,AND/OR THREATS, DO THE EXACT OPPOSITE OF WHAT JFK DID !

Following is an Exact Quote from the most recent contribution by Slav. Kudos to Slav. (08.20.2017, BB).

"Mr Kelly's authority over the White House was boosted by Mr Bannon's departure. A triumvirate of military generals - Mr Kelly, Mr McMaster, and Defence Secretary James Mattis - now hold extraordinary sway within the administration."

As always, I strongly recommend that you first read, research, and study material completely
yourself about a Subject Matter, and then formulate your own Opinions and Theories.

Any additional analyses, interviews, investigations, readings, research, studies, thoughts, or

Bear in mind that we are trying to attract and educate a Whole New Generation of JFK

Comments ?
Respectfully,
BB.
Bruce P. Brychek
Global Moderator, Senior Member

Post by Bruce P. Brychek »

Sunday
12:40 a.m.,
Chicago, Illinois time:

Dear JFK RFK MLK Forum Members and Readers:

08.18.2017 - I originally Posted and Circulated this Headline and Supporting Material.

Slav followed w/ incredibly analytical additional material. Please review. All still working as I write.

- "IF' IS THE MIDDLE WORD IN LIFE - L "IF" E - as I have often used in previous presentations and writings.

- If this..., if that..., if these..., if those..., as I and "We the People..." often analyze - dream - think - throughout our lives.

MY POINT IS:

I AM ANALYZING/WRITING FROM THE POINT OF VIEW TRUMP IS OUT - BIDEN IS IN.
THE KING IS DEAD - LONG LIVE THE KING !

Thus it has been, thus it shall be for the foreseeable future.

ASSUMPTION IS - TRUMP IS OUT:

I suggest that the Whole Subject Matter of Bannon vs. Kelly, McMaster and Mattis was a Complete Failure of Analysis, Perception, and Understanding of Trump's own fallibility by Trump.

Connecting the dots for my Mind's Eye I will call this Point Zero for this simple analysis.

The Military Industrial Complex/Corporations had succeeded in lulling Trump to "Walk the Plank...",
while Trump actually thought that he was in charge.

Comments ?
Respectfully,
BB.