Forbes Article on Hillary-Russia Uranium Deal

JFK Assassination
Bob

Forbes Article on Hillary-Russia Uranium Deal

Post by Bob »

As most of you know, I am no fan of Hillary Clinton. I believe she is corrupt as hell and is the poster child of being a nefarious politician. That being said, this whole Clinton-Russia uranium deal that has been the big topic on Fox News got me to really start reading about this whole scenario. The more I read about it and look at real journalistic sources, the more I see this is turning out to be much ado about nothing. Don't take it from me, take it from Forbes, which is hardly a left-leaning or liberal media source.https://www.forbes.com/sites/jamesconca ... 08c27b55To me, this whole story was raised from the dead to cause a diversion from all the ongoing Humpty Trumpty Russia news. That is the game the Donald plays all the time. If he is in the spotlight too long for the wrong reasons, he creates a diversion, by changing the subject (one that will attract his base) or by going after someone who almost everyone disapproves of as much as him. See Ted Cruz or see Hillary. Bottom line, the 2016 Presidential election didn't give us the best of the best in terms of the two candidates. Instead it gave us the worst of the worst.