JFK Assassination
Bruce Patrick Brychek

242 YEAR ANALYSIS OF ASSASSINATIONS OF MAJOR WORLD LEADER'S:

Post by Bruce Patrick Brychek »

Saturday
2:25 p.m.,
Chicago, Illinois time:

Dear Forum Members and Readers:

1776 - Using this date of course as The Formal Beginning of the United States of America to
today, 2018, hence 1776 - 2018, 242 years:

1. How many Successful American U.S. Presidential Assassinations have been completed in
the last 242 years ?

2. How many Unsuccessful American U.S. Presidential Assassinations have been attempted
in the last 242 years ? vs.

A. How many Successful Leader Assassinations of Major Countries, i.e., England, France,
Russia, Japan, China, Germany, Austria, Sweden, Switzerland, Denmark, etc., have been
completed in the last 242 years ?, and

B. How many Unsuccessful Leader Assassinations of Major Countries, i.e. England, France,
Russia, Japan, China, Germany, Austria, Sweden, Switzerland, Denmark, etc., have been
attempted in the last 242 years ?

I would appreciate and welcome any and all analyses, comments, information, and input on
This Subject Matter ?

Any input is welcomed.

As always, I strongly recommend that you first read, research, and study material
completely yourself about a Subject Matter, and then formulate your own Opinions
and Theories.

Any additional analyses, interviews, investigations, readings, research, studies,
thoughts, or writings on any aspect of this Subject Matter ?

Bear in mind that we are trying to attract and educate a Whole New Generation
of JFK Researchers who may not be as well versed as you.

Comments ?
Respectfully,
BB.
Slav

Re: 242 YEAR ANALYSIS OF ASSASSINATIONS OF MAJOR WORLD LEADE

Post by Slav »

Slav

Re: 242 YEAR ANALYSIS OF ASSASSINATIONS OF MAJOR WORLD LEADE

Post by Slav »

https://www.google.ca/amp/s/www.middlee ... d/amp/It’s obvious we have a high cabal killing all these world leaders
Bruce Patrick Brychek

242 YEAR ANALYSIS OF ASSASSINATIONS OF MAJOR WORLD LEADER'S:

Post by Bruce Patrick Brychek »

Sunday
11:40 a.m.,
Chicago, Illinois time:

Dear Forum Members and Readers:

Slav - Thank you for the numerous absolutely excellent contributions that may be only of interest
and value to those who agree w/ my research, study, and writing about The Top Down Approach
that I am focused on.

Those reading and understanding this train of discussion and thought would be well served
to review all of Slav's material.

As always, I strongly recommend that you first read, research, and study material
completely yourself about a Subject Matter, and then formulate your own Opinions
and Theories.

Any additional analyses, interviews, investigations, readings, research, studies,
thoughts, or writings on any aspect of this Subject Matter ?

Bear in mind that we are trying to attract and educate a Whole New Generation
of JFK Researchers who may not be as well versed as you.

Comments ?
Respectfully,
BB.
Slav

242 YEAR ANALYSIS OF ASSASSINATIONS OF MAJOR WORLD LEADE

Post by Slav »

Bruce thank you.. what is common sense to us is not for others, what we see and interpret what really happened makes us who we are, sometimes others think we are far fetched from reality until something else happens that we predicted. I’m amazed how far this goes back this has been happening since day one look at all the killings, I guess many people went to the same school like Yale or a secret society that has been practising this type of one world order Society that will rule the world,

In my Opinion Trump threw everyone a curve ball and the bases are not loaded anymore. They are not firing bullets like in 1963 but they sure are giving it all they have with a controlled media, thank god for Twitter. I live in NY in Niagara Falls area where Wings are my favourite food, Duffs makes the best wings hands down since 1930s. It doesn’t matter what we find what we uncover it will never make the news , the news is controlled.

I still believe I will see changes in my lifetime and yours and the deep state will fall, I hope it’s not wishful thinking . I do hope one day another movie is made with the truth and all the information that is available at hand . What ever new info is uncovered it Barely gets any coverage or is ignored.

We need to get control of our news again...

I have watched the old movies again and again and wonder why can’t we live like that anymore,
miracle on 34 street and wonderful life’s are movies I can’t get enough of and I watched over 50 times.

https://www.google.ca/search?source=hp& ... u8srEERqp8