Jimmy Files and LHO in Dallas

JFK Assassination
Bob

Post by Bob »

Remember that the TSBD was owned by David Harold Byrd in 1963. Byrd was the founder of the LCAP (Louisiana Civil Air Patrol), of which Oswald was a member. Other members include David Ferrie, James R. Bath (Dumbya Bu$h's national guard buddy and bin Laden money man in Texas), Charles Rogers (one of the three tramps) and Barry Seal, one of the biggest drug runners in U.S. history. Seal was coincidentally murdered with Poppy Bu$h's telephone number in his car. The LCAP was always considered to be a breeding zone for the CIA.
steve manning

Post by steve manning »

I've always wondered the same thing and if there were any actual records of oswalds work week in light of what Files has said about their activities together? Are there specific sources for this data? Apparently there is some conflicting "testimony" here, can it be resolved more clearly with some sort of tangible evidence?

Steve
William Robertson

Post by William Robertson »

Steve, If like me you are convinced by John Armstrong's incredible research into the fact that there were two people using the name Lee Harvey Oswald then you have to wonder which one James Files met. (Harvey& Lee is the book, available from Last Hurrah bookstore). I have to say as a former detective that I find Armstrong's work convincing beyond any doubt; there were two different people using the same name.

You have the 5 foot 11inches tall, stocky, talkative, beer drinking, non-russian speaking Lee Harvey Oswald and the 5 foot 7 inch, thin, quiet, russian-speaking teetotaller Harvey Oswald (the one who went to Russia and was arrested for allegedly shooting at JFK).

Now, if Harvey is working at the TSBD under the eyes of Roy Truly, Lee Oswald is free to do all the other stuff that we know he did - test driving cars, going to the rifle range, getting gun sights fixed etc etc.

So, it would be very useful if James Files was to give a description of the physical features and character attributes of the guy he met, then we could figure out which of the two he was with.
ChristophMessner

Re: Jimmy Files and LHO in Dallas

Post by ChristophMessner »

There is a photo Oswald took of Files. Are there photos existing Files took of Oswald?
John Beckham

Re: Jimmy Files and LHO in Dallas

Post by John Beckham »

FBI memo from June 3rd, 1960 , over Hoover's signature, stating someone was using Lee's ID in the states while Lee was in Russia? is it fake? Lee Harvey Oswald and a Harvey Oswald? i've read some on that speculation, and it sounds reasonable. i mean if you were setting someone up.