Request To Mr. Paul Pennyworth:

JFK Assassination
ChristophMessner

Re: Request To Mr. Paul Pennyworth:

Post by ChristophMessner »

Sara, in a forum, where it is about assassination you have to bear verbal attacks without tears, show your identity and leave your private feelings to private messages. If you are falsely accused then show evidence that you are falsely accused in a neutral way and that's it. Everybody who can read your posts can see by himself, inasfar you have been polite, civil and respectful etc.. Chris
Jsnow915

Post by Jsnow915 »

Sara please stay...you add alot to the forum...dont let someone elses paranoia make you leave...then you satisfy them...I've been there and stuck around...even after my personal info was "investigated"...hang in there...you know who is who here....don't let it bother you.
saracarter766

Post by saracarter766 »

ChristophMessner wrote:Sara, in a forum, where it is about assassination you have to bear verbal attacks without tears, show your identity and leave your private feelings to private messages. If you are falsely accused then show evidence that you are falsely accused in a neutral way and that's it. Everybody who can read your posts can see by himself, inasfar you have been polite, civil and respectful etc.. Chrisdon't you ever speak to me again christopher messner i really thought the world of you and i see this message i'm sorry but don't ever speak to me again i cannot believe you just said what you did thanks a lot chris i now no longer trust you i thought i had your back i guess i was wrong now was'nt i? your a back stabber christopher messner and your message was the final nail in the coffin your a traitor to me in my eyes. Jsnow915 and bob i will seriously think about not leaving but i feel now that christopher had back stabbed me. but i will seriously think about not leaving.and christopher you asking me to show my identity you either accept me or you don't you either love me or you don't i am innocent and i will not allow you or mr pennyworth to break me i am standing my ground and if you don't like it or if mr pennyworth don't like it then you can kiss my grits that is all i have to say to you mr messner. once again bob i do apologize for this rant i seriously do but i will seriously think about not leaving.
Pasquale DiFabrizio

Post by Pasquale DiFabrizio »

Pennyworth,I haven't seen Sara post anything that muddies the waters or promotes disinformation. If you had some proof of what you're saying, I might consider it. I understand you being suspicious of people, as there certainly ARE disinformation people ("spooks" as I like to call them) who are on these forums.If anybody is not who they say they are, let them spew their BS. All they can do is try and muddy the waters, and we'll fight back with the facts. As far as IP addresses, send a message to Bob and Wim, and let's check it out. All I know is that creating bad blood here on the public forum only serves to make all of us look bad.
saracarter766

Post by saracarter766 »

thank you pasquale
Bob

Post by Bob »

Sara...just take a deep breath and relax. I too, once almost left this forum...but I changed my mind after reflection and finding out that my reason for leaving was over a misunderstanding. I don't believe Chris meant anything with his statement. Remember Chris is from Germany and we have an international forum here. Like yourself, Chris is a family member to this forum as far as I am concerned. In terms of Paul, he has been with this forum a long time...just like me. Both of us and a few others had to deal with Dan and his friends for a long time here. Paul more so than even myself. That is why Paul is overly cautious with some new forum members. As I said, I have stated my opinion on some of the forum members that Paul was wary of. I disagreed. Bottom line, Wim is the sheriff of this town and he made Tom and myself deputies. I try to moderate things the best I can. I'm sure some folks think of me as Barney Fife. But truly, this forum has never been any better than it is right now with all the new members and their contributions. You are part of that new wave of investigators...http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=AepyGm9Me6w
Pasquale DiFabrizio

Post by Pasquale DiFabrizio »

saracarter766 wrote:thank you pasqualeYou're welcome.
saracarter766

Post by saracarter766 »

i have always had problems with trusting people because of paul he has made it even worse now.but i also agree with you bob.i feel awful sorry for mr pennyworth when the day comes that he comes around and starts to believe i am innocent i don't forgive and i don't forget that is just me i was so hoping that things had blown over with mr pennyworth apparently that was not the case he just keeps it up and i don't think he'll stop.i'm just very angry and disappointed i wanted things to be different but sadly i was proven wrong and it hurts greatly. i do not know why he keeps punishing me.
Pennyworth

Post by Pennyworth »

Pasquale DiFabrizio wrote:Pennyworth,I haven't seen Sara post anything that muddies the waters or promotes disinformation. If you had some proof of what you're saying, I might consider it. I understand you being suspicious of people, as there certainly ARE disinformation people ("spooks" as I like to call them) who are on these forums.If anybody is not who they say they are, let them spew their BS. All they can do is try and muddy the waters, and we'll fight back with the facts. As far as IP addresses, send a message to Bob and Wim, and let's check it out. All I know is that creating bad blood here on the public forum only serves to make all of us look bad.I did pm sara yesterday..here is the response..Sent at: Sat Jun 06, 2009 7:56 pm From: saracarter766 To: Pennyworth what are you trying to prove mr pennyworth? answer that question for me? if you think i'll sit around while you chip away my brain listen i ain't foolin and you'd better think again out there is a fortune waiting to be had if you think i'll let it go you're mad you've got another thing comin -judas priestxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxPasquale,Why do I even bother with this? I'll go look for the past pasts ..sara is dan's road dog I believe. These posters ARE interested in the Kennedy assassinations and are looking for the truth themselves for their own reasons and concerns. But at the same time they will try to discredit me and block me from writing certain things .....
Pennyworth

Post by Pennyworth »

I dont' mind that sara etc slams me, and like she and jsnow said 'We are just having fun' ,but when someone tries deliberatley to alter,add to,censure or delete my posts it is very dishonest and quite illegal..But the way the world is today, who is to define what is illegal?