Request To Mr. Paul Pennyworth:

JFK Assassination
Pennyworth

Re: Request To Mr. Paul Pennyworth:

Post by Pennyworth »

Pasquale, as for the IP addresses, I will reiterate agiain ((but its beginning to sound like a broken record); these hackers can HIDE their IP addresses ,and get fake ID's and IP's. So case closed for this one ...
Pennyworth

Post by Pennyworth »

what are you trying to prove mr pennyworth? answer that question for me? if you think i'll sit around while you chip away my brain listen i ain't foolin and you'd better think again out there is a fortune waiting to be had if you think i'll let it go you're mad you've got another thing comin -judas priesto sara766 btw your fortune is my misfortune...so goes the way of the world
Pennyworth

Post by Pennyworth »

I'm Outta Here I Can No Longer Be On This Board 1, 2by saracarter766 on Sun Jan 25, 2009 9:31 amattention to posters and members : I just answered the 'I'm Outta Here' thread ...go take a look... sara is a stew stirrer...yes or no? it appears that sara766 is the one that can't play well with others.
Pasquale DiFabrizio

Post by Pasquale DiFabrizio »

Pennyworth wrote:Pasquale, as for the IP addresses, I will reiterate agiain ((but its beginning to sound like a broken record); these hackers can HIDE their IP addresses ,and get fake ID's and IP's. So case closed for this one ... I say that if anyone is putting disinformation on this forum that we fight them with the facts. If we can't prove the IP address thing, how can we prove that they are NOT who they say they are?I know where you're coming from. I just think that they're leading you into an acusing state of mind. Think of the bigger picture here. Dan and whoever his associates are have, at the very least, succeeded in getting you to a point where you're suspicious of people without any proof. (I mean the kind of proof that can be posted here on a forum.)Don't play into those fears and paranoia. They win ever time you do try and confront them. Fight them with the facts. They can't STAND it when you fight them that way because they cannot HIDE or CHANGE the facts. They can just spew and make themselves look bad.
Pennyworth

Post by Pennyworth »

Yes Pasquale, sara is using it as a signature statement now also.Take another look.On one post she said something like "I see you have been in the company of the devil by a one Mr.Pennyworth.' I am not going to waste my time looking for one of sara's particular idiotic postings, though. Take my word on it I also know Dan's M.O.
Pennyworth

Post by Pennyworth »

Mick Takes Center Stage In Support To Save Cinema..... McGuffin spokesman Bill Hodgson said: "We are delighted that Mick Jagger has put his support behind it. "It has a great heritage, not just as a cinema but as an entertainment venue and people shouldn't forget that it has great potential to be a venue for music as well as a cinema." The aging rocker said he was “heartbroken” to learn that the historic music and cinema venue could be converted into a church, after receiving an impassioned plea from a Save the EMD campaigner and McGuffin Film Society member. The owners of the building, the Universal Church of the Kingdom of God (UCKG), held a public exhibition about their plans to convert the Grade II listed Art Deco building into a church venue and UCKG Help Centre with rooms for private hire. http://www.guardian-series.co.uk/news/4 ... like_it__/
saracarter766

Post by saracarter766 »

bob i do apologize for taking part in all this nonsense you have taken up for me so many times so with that being said i sincerely apologize. you are an excellent moderator bob.
Bob

Post by Bob »

Sara...no need to apologize. Let's (all of us) just stay focused. And have fun at the same time.Maybe I am an optimist...but I dream we will find the answers we are looking for here.http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=VZyNKrYo ... re=related
saracarter766

Post by saracarter766 »

which is why at the moment my future on this board is uncertain and may not last much longer.
ChristophMessner

Post by ChristophMessner »

As long as you can bring relevant input about Why JFK was murdered and how his murder case could be further solved, I would strongly urge you to stay here, but as long as you talk only about your feelings, your sensibility, your mood of the day, where you can or can't stay just now and which kind of music you like when the day is long, I regard your posts as irrelevant and a careless and self-devaluative misuse of other's precious time.