Aleister Crowley....

JFK Assassination
tom jeffers

Post by tom jeffers »

i know this is going to come off as being really critical however i have to make this comment. I believe posts like this should not be allowed on a jfk forum. the topic shold be at least somewhat directly related to the assassination, coverup, key players etc. it is a big stretch to tie in crowley to the jfk killing. it is this reason why my involvement has decreased over the past few months. these posts discredit what this forum represents and does nothing to promote future use by those who might visit this forum in hopes of finding quality information about november 22, 1963. sorry paul, but i think those posts belong elsewhere.
Pennyworth

Post by Pennyworth »

tom jeffers wrote:i know this is going to come off as being really critical however i have to make this comment. I believe posts like this should not be allowed on a jfk forum. the topic shold be at least somewhat directly related to the assassination, coverup, key players etc. it is a big stretch to tie in crowley to the jfk killing. it is this reason why my involvement has decreased over the past few months. these posts discredit what this forum represents and does nothing to promote future use by those who might visit this forum in hopes of finding quality information about november 22, 1963. sorry paul, but i think those posts belong elsewhere. Answer this for me, Tom; If my posts are so discrediting, then why am I getting the most views??????? sorry tom theres a place for you... you need to go to JFK lancer and stay there
Pennyworth

To Tom Jeffers...

Post by Pennyworth »

Tom Jeffers; 'One man's trash is another mans treasure... 'PP; 'One man's passion is another man's poison' 'One man's poison is another man's passion.'
Pennyworth

Re: To Tom Jeffers...

Post by Pennyworth »

[deleted
tom jeffers

Post by tom jeffers »

if you will look at my post, it was not threatening or degrading in any way. it stated my opinion. your posts may get views but many are so outer fringe that they do nothing to further the mission of this forum.

I have never attacked you personally nor have i ever suggested you leave the forum. you however have so much time on your hands that you had to make 9 posts in a 2 hour period responding to my post. occasionaly, you make a good contribution but i think this isn't one of them.
Pennyworth

Post by Pennyworth »

tom jeffers wrote:if you will look at my post, it was not threatening or degrading in any way. it stated my opinion. your posts may get views but many are so outer fringe that they do nothing to further the mission of this forum. I have never attacked you personally nor have i ever suggested you leave the forum. you however have so much time on your hands that you had to make 9 posts in a 2 hour period responding to my post. occasionaly, you make a good contribution but i think this isn't one of them.You are quite wrong again...I firstly I do not have 'so much time on my hands' I have limited time or I would be posting more and writing more...now I DID not dedicate 2 hours solely to responding to your idiocy....My posts are NOT far fetched..they interconnect with each other .. and by the way would you say that the assassination of the president of the u.s. in broad daylight and his brother also assassinated is not far- out? Do you think that the murder of 6 million Jews is not far-out? Do you think the sensless murders of innocent young women on the US border is common place? do you think that the senseless murder of John lennon was commonplace and not strange:evil: Follow the evil in these cases and you will find money ....these all are high profile murders ....and there's plenty of money for cover-ups....where is your contribution? what has you discovered beyond any reasonable doubt? Pray tell....
tom jeffers

Post by tom jeffers »

this is my last response to your verbal attacks. i can tell you are the type that always has to have the last word so i am sure you will respond to this. your attacks are personal and if i was your parent i would tell you that you do not play well with others. i shall not use up any more of Wim's space on this subject. One day if you manage to attain wisdom, you will understand that people can have a different opinion than yours and thats ok because we are all different. nobody has your same views nor do they agree totally with me. just because somebody has a different view doesn't give you or anybody else the right to personally attack them nor imply that they are ignorant or stupid. if you go to other websites on the jfk killing, you don't find all of these fringe topics. it is those things that discourage anyone from joining or sticking around. I for one find no relevance in the beatles or crowley have any direct connection to the assassination nor solving the riddle. lets let some other readers decide? I would like others to respond to this post, am I offbase or am I totally out of line? I'll accept the answer and apologize if I am wrong.
Pennyworth

Post by Pennyworth »

tom jeffers wrote:this is my last response to your verbal attacks.[PP; I am glad ] I can tell you are the type that always has to have the last word so i am sure you will respond to this.[ PP:You got one thing right ] your attacks are personal and if i was your parent i would tell you that you do not play well with others. [PP: I don't get on with slime its true ..there's a reason why heaven is not going to be overcrowded ] i shall not use up any more of Wim's space on this subject. [PP: Praise the Lord ] One day if you manage to attain wisdom,[ PP: twinkle twinkle little star what you say is what you are ] you will understand that people can have a different opinion than yours[PP:True, but this is what leads to court cases, divorces, drive by shootings, murders etc... ] and thats ok because we are all different. [PP:I am glad I am different from you ] nobody has your same views[PP:then how come I can find sooo much corresponding info ] nor do they agree totally with me.[PP:I can see why ] just because somebody has a different view doesn't give you or anybody else the right to personally attack them nor imply that they are ignorant or stupid. [PP: Then why are you attacking me?? ] if you go to other websites on the jfk killing, you don't find all of these fringe topics.[ Have a johnny cat day, Tom ] it is those things that discourage anyone from joining or sticking around. [PP: I see no lack of views from my postings ] I for one find no relevance in the beatles or crowley have any direct connection to the assassination nor solving the riddle.[PP: I see a little tiny brain ]lets let some other readers decide? [PP:SI, I agree ] I would like others to respond to this post, am I offbase or am I totally out of line? [PP: I will be the first to respond ; you are narrow minded..what exactly is your iQ? Now you don't have to tell, and please don't lie ] I'll accept the answer and apologize if I am wrong.{PP: Oh, I can't wait ]
Pennyworth

Post by Pennyworth »

tom jeffers wrote:i know this is going to come off as being really critical however i have to make this comment. I believe posts like this should not be allowed on a jfk forum. the topic shold be at least somewhat directly related to the assassination, coverup, key players etc. it is a big stretch to tie in crowley to the jfk killing.[PP: The Highest moneyed satanists on earth who are crowley's followers are behind all these killings satan has been a thief, liar , and murderer from the beginning.....satan has been given free dominion right now... read revelations he was loosed from the bottomless pit by an angel and thrown the keys .he has authority over the churches now because God is disgusted with people's disobedience ..That is the reason why there is so much corruption in the churches ] it is this reason why my involvement has decreased over the past few months.[PP: Frankly Tom, I didn't even notice you were gone ] these posts discredit what this forum represents and does nothing to promote future use by those who might visit this forum in hopes of finding quality information about november 22, 1963.[FU] sorry paul, but i think those posts belong elsewhere.[PP:I am here to stay, why don't you go away/ ]Check this out Tom , you are about ready to go on the 'jackass' list...I know James Files is telling the truth because I am familiar with certain links to Files crime story because unfortunately I lived through it...Wim, Bruce, and Jimmy for that matter appeciate me as they know/realize I am a missing link to these crimes...