JFK Assassination
Dealey Joe

Re: Fires, Floods, Famine, etc.....

Post by Dealey Joe »

Andries I am sure like Bob and Ken you have your own private Lear Jet
katisha

Post by katisha »

Dealey Joe wrote:Tornado outbreak kills at least 5 in Oklahoma tonight.Luckily we had no Damage to our property here but just North of us there was extensive damageSundowner Arena (associated with Sundowner trailers) a large indoor Equestrian Sporting Arena was totally destroyed.My avatar was taken inside that Arena that covers about 5 acres under roof.If any of you watched the Amazing Race this week the Arena is just a few miles south of where the Cowboy brothers live.I am sure there is other serious damage to peoples homes and property close to us here.Sounds like you had a close call, Joe. Hope you stay safe!
Dealey Joe

Post by Dealey Joe »

We are about 30 miles east of the tornado line.We do get some strong weather like winds hail and lightning.for the most part we miss the worst of it.had hail last week the size of golfballs
andries

Post by andries »

Dealey Joe wrote:Andries I am sure like Bob and Ken you have your own private Lear Jet Don,t know about Bob or Ken but i got one myself as for the erupting island vulcano,on top off it there are just a somewicked lost indians practicing a new kind off europian smoke signalsit,s not the vulcano really
Dealey Joe

Post by Dealey Joe »

everything is a conspiracy
Pennyworth

Post by Pennyworth »

6.5 Brazil /Peru/Bolivia Amazon Earthquake...http://news.gather.com/viewArticle.acti ... 4978255904
Pennyworth

Post by Pennyworth »

Dealey Joe

Post by Dealey Joe »

PP do you think there is more of the phenomenon going onor are we just hearing more about it and better detection methods?
Pennyworth

Post by Pennyworth »

Dealey Joe wrote:PP do you think there is more of the phenomenon going onor are we just hearing more about it and better detection methods?Some one else came up with this question alsoI'm no geologist, so I don't know :But it could be because of more access and exposure to information via the www thats being presented ; someone said its the result of all the oil drilling thats causing the quakes...