Bruce P. Brychek
Global Moderator, Senior Member

ZECHARIAH "ZACK" SHELTON:

Post by Bruce P. Brychek »

Sunday
12:39 p.m.,
Chicago, Illinois time:

Dear JFK RFK MLK Forum Members and Readers:

12.08.2008 - Bob Fox originally Posted and Circulated discussions about Zechariah Shelton.

I hope to see Zack speak/write for himself here at his convenience.

Just a Tip of The Ice Berg on Mr. Zechariah Shelton, my opinion.

Zack, as I call him, is the finest, highest integrity, most honest, most sincere, most straight forward FBI Agent that I have ever met and known, for decades.

Z is legendary in the LEO (Law Enforcement Officer) Community, Contract Security and Investigations Field, and certainly last but not least - community and family life. We often talk about his grandson whom Z is extremely proud of, and rightfully so.

Z was a Senior FBI Agent in and around Chicago, Illinois for years. Z, as a Senior FBI Investigative Agent for decades, always had/has the Instincts for the Truth - analysis, facts, follow-up, impressions, research, investigations, etc. Z's FBI peer's and supervisor's have gone on record praising Z.

I am humbled and Honored to call Z my Friend.

As always, I strongly recommend that you first read, research, and study material completely yourself about a Subject Matter, and then formulate your own Opinions and Theories.

Any additional analyses, interviews, investigations, readings, research, studies, thoughts, or writings on any aspect of this Subject Matter ?

Bear in mind that we are trying to attract and educate a Whole New Generation of JFK Researchers who may not be as well versed as you.

Comments ?
Respectfully,
BB.