amazing

JFK Assassination
Bob

Re: amazing

Post by Bob »

conspiracybuff wrote:if it wasn't for all the newcomers, this place would be silent. give Chistoph, J Snow, Pasquale and others credit!John, I believe I have...at least TWICE. And I believe I included you and others as well.
John Beckham

Post by John Beckham »

thank you!
Jsnow915

Post by Jsnow915 »

I'll take my bow....thanks for encouraging my dumb behavior.
John Beckham

Post by John Beckham »

let me state, there is no dumb behavior, ideas here. you have the right to free speech, and it is quite handy John. one of the reasons i believe in the forum. it's gonna take thinking out of the box in my opinion. ask the questions. i'm certain EVEYONE here would be happy to throw an opinion at you. could even lead to a new thought! but, i stress. look into it yourself!
Bob

Post by Bob »

conspiracybuff wrote:let me state, there is no dumb behavior, ideas here. you have the right to free speech, and it is quite handy John. one of the reasons i believe in the forum. it's gonna take thinking out of the box in my opinion. ask the questions. i'm certain EVEYONE here would be happy to throw an opinion at you. could even lead to a new thought! but, i stress. look into it yourself!However, there is a little known codicil in this forum. If there ever is dumb behavior it could lead to double secret probation...http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=YbN_MAUbLPM
John Beckham

Post by John Beckham »

lol! i hope you're not refering to me as "shit through a goose"!
Pasquale DiFabrizio

Post by Pasquale DiFabrizio »

Thank you!!!! I'm thinking of making my slogan or saying on this forum either one of two sayings. I haven't made up my mind yet!It's either gonna be"You followin' me camera guy?"OR"ShamWow! You'll be saying WOW everytime!"