Gary Mack-isms

JFK Assassination
Jsnow915

Re: Gary Mack-isms

Post by Jsnow915 »

Bob...its actually"cranberry sauce"...don't get me started on Beatles...otherwise this whole forum is gonna change to the John Lennon cover-up
Pasquale DiFabrizio

Post by Pasquale DiFabrizio »

conspiracybuff wrote:i seriously doubt Gary Mack would ever post here. it's a no win situation for him to argue this over and over....as far as being cordial, that has not been demonstrated here!That's not true. If he can REASONABLY state his case, I don't think any one of us would start becoming hostile. I even gave him a break by boiling it down to his definition of "hard facts." This Mack thing is important because he seems to be doing the REVERSE of what we're trying to do here. He's dis-informing.
John Beckham

Post by John Beckham »

Pasquale DiFabrizio wrote:conspiracybuff wrote:i seriously doubt Gary Mack would ever post here. it's a no win situation for him to argue this over and over....as far as being cordial, that has not been demonstrated here!That's not true. If he can REASONABLY state his case, I don't think any one of us would start becoming hostile. I even gave him a break by boiling it down to his definition of "hard facts." This Mack thing is important because he seems to be doing the REVERSE of what we're trying to do here. He's dis-informing.Pasquale, do you actually believe that? i would LOVE all kinds of people to speak their opinion here. a forum that actually discusses logically. but, personally, and from experience, that has NOT been the case! and, if you read the thread, it's NOT welcome!!! dis-informing, he's got an opinion. and you see where that's got me just by talking to him! we need to get to business, and open our hearts to others to make this forum what it should be...
Bob

Post by Bob »

John, I have never posted on ANY other JFK assassination forums, but I have visited almost all them to read. And without a doubt, this forum is the best in terms of open discussion and the best in terms of friendliness. Yes, we have had some disinformation types in this forum in the past, and yes the tone gets a little heated at times, but overall this is clearly the best forum to talk about all sides. Example, there are a LOT of anti-Jimmy Files theory people that come on and voice their opinion. They are not quickly quieted or banished. I have said many times, that even if you don't believe the Files angle, the site the Wim has put together is a virtual library in terms of the JFK assassination information he has put together. I believe the forum as well has uncovered some interesting facts too.
Pasquale DiFabrizio

conspiracybuff wrote:Pasquale DiFabrizio wrote:conspiracybuff wrote:i seriously doubt Gary Mack would ever post here. it's a no win situation for him to argue this over and over....as far as being cordial, that has not been demonstrated here!That's not true. If he can REASONABLY state his case, I don't think any one of us would start becoming hostile. I even gave him a break by boiling it down to his definition of "hard facts." This Mack thing is important because he seems to be doing the REVERSE of what we're trying to do here. He's dis-informing.Pasquale, do you actually believe that? i would LOVE all kinds of people to speak their opinion here. a forum that actually discusses logically. but, personally, and from experience, that has NOT been the case! and, if you read the thread, it's NOT welcome!!! dis-informing, he's got an opinion. and you see where that's got me just by talking to him! we need to get to business, and open our hearts to others to make this forum what it should be...Do I believe that he's DIS-informing? Yes. Do I think he's doing it for his job as curator of the 6th Floor Museum? Probably. You see, when he makes comments to Wim to the effect that it's a THEORY that the Warren Report is wrong...that's an outrageous statement. The Warren Report itself bases it's most crucial evidence on THEORY...like the magic bullet. Mack is acting like he learned nothing about the assassination in the last twenty years with comments like that. I mean, really..."hard facts?" What DOES he mean by that?There are harder facts supporting a shot from the front than there are anything else.
John Beckham

Post by John Beckham »

Bob wrote:John, I have never posted on ANY other JFK assassination forums, but I have visited almost all them to read. And without a doubt, this forum is the best in terms of open discussion and the best in terms of friendliness. Yes, we have had some disinformation types in this forum in the past, and yes the tone gets a little heated at times, but overall this is clearly the best forum to talk about all sides. Example, there are a LOT of anti-Jimmy Files theory people that come on and voice their opinion. They are not quickly quieted or banished. I have said many times, that even if you don't believe the Files angle, the site the Wim has put together is a virtual library in terms of the JFK assassination information he has put together. I believe the forum as well has uncovered some interesting facts too.Bob, i DO care about this forum. but, my problem is we're NOT finding out ANYTHING! i want this place to become open, no attacks (as i am guilty of too) but a forum that remains in a LOGIC view. more people would join. more opinions and facts would be learned. i wish to just stick to facts and try to solve this. but, the definition of "facts" has also come under fire. sometimes it feels like we're the "People's Front of Judea" and that doesn't sit well with me.
Bob

Post by Bob »

But John we have found out things. It was our forum that put together the LCAP scenario that fits in so well now with serious assassination buffs. Lots of people knew that Lee Harvey Oswald and David Ferrie met in the LCAP, but we are the ones that pieced together that Charles Rogers, Barry Seal, James R. Bath and John Liggett were also in the LCAP. And that the founder of the LCAP was D.H. Byrd, who just happen to own the TSBD on 11/22/1963. It's a well known fact that the LCAP was a breeding ground for the CIA.
John Beckham

Post by John Beckham »

i see the evidence of Ferrie and Lee from a only photograph. i've seen no evidence or fact other than that. Bob, i think people have got me wrong in my opinions. only because i want only to see the facts. the people i ask, my opinions are only that. to provide the facts in this is VERY important. everyone seems to shoot down each other here. i'm guilty too. but, i assure you i'm after the truth. if you post something, back it up well. let's get to business and uncover whatever scum was involved with documentation! anyone can say that things have been altered, change their story...but, to stick to facts is important to me.
Pasquale DiFabrizio

conspiracybuff wrote:i see the evidence of Ferrie and Lee from a only photograph. i've seen no evidence or fact other than that. Bob, i think people have got me wrong in my opinions. only because i want only to see the facts. the people i ask, my opinions are only that. to provide the facts in this is VERY important. everyone seems to shoot down each other here. i'm guilty too. but, i assure you i'm after the truth. if you post something, back it up well. let's get to business and uncover whatever scum was involved with documentation! anyone can say that things have been altered, change their story...but, to stick to facts is important to me.I don't get it. We're CITING sources or at least telling where the information came from. It's your task to READ and research for yourself. Whenever Bob, for example, posts something, he'll put a link or say where he got his info, and I'll look it up.Maybe you need to back up and ask, "WHERE did the information come from?" Then you can pick up the book (well, usually it's a book...at least for me it is) and acquaint yourself with the information. Calm down. We're not shooting each other down. I'm confused about your reaction.
Jsnow915

Post by Jsnow915 »

I have to claim ...I am a hobbyist when it comes to this stuff...I won't read the Warren report because of what I've read in tidbits and I am a cynic by nature...I truly wish for peace and love and hope for mankind...but just from my job alone...I see all the politics that goes on,screwing of employees that ask questions and things of that nature...I leave the real work for the researchers who have the time to do it and have far more knowledge about it than I ever will...or care to...I have an interest in the JFK assassination and find the Files story amusing and quite possible...I dont put my eggs in one basket either...and I don't think I'll know the truth until I die...its hard for me to see how John(Conspiracybuff) took this sooo seriously....thats for people like Wim to pass along what he;s found out and is able to present it to the masses...I have my thoughts about things,but until its proof and fact,nothing will change...sorry this sounds like a rant...but my point is...this is what a forum is for...to toss out your ideas on this subject...or to get information...like I said,I don't expect to get the mystery of life thru Google or Wim..getting closer sounds reasonable...but I don't think it will be the final word on anything.