This man is no good.

JFK Assassination
R Croxford

THIS MAN IS NO GOOD !

Post by R Croxford »

Donald H. Rumsfeld:

In 1976, a military recruit in New Jersey died and 500 others were infected with a flu that the Centers for Disease Control and Prevention diagnosed as "swine flu".

A memo from the Health, Education and Welfare secretary to the head of the Office of Management and Budget noted that "the projections are that this virus will kill one million Americans in 1976."

At Rumsfeld's urging, the Ford administration quickly produced and distributed large numberS of doses of the vaccine.

However, some batches were contaminated and 52 people died while 600 fell ill.

The program was stopped and no one outside of the original outbreak contracted swine flu.

Rumsfeld sat on the board of ABB, a European engineering giant based in Zurich from 1990 to 2001, earning $190,000 a year.

In 2000 this company sold two light water nuclear reactors to North Korea, a country he now regards as part of the "axis of evil" and which has been targeted for regime change by Washington because of its efforts to build nuclear weapons. The reactor deal was part of President Bill Clinton's policy of persuading the North Korean regime to positively engage with the west.

During his bid for the Republican nomination in 1988, Rumsfeld stated that restoring full relations to Iraq was one of his best achievements. Rumsfeld was a founder and active member of the Project for the New American Century, whose goal is to "promote American global leadership" and which in September 2000 proposed to invade Iraq.

He signed the 1998 PNAC Letter sent to President Bill Clinton advocating the use of force in Iraq to "protect our vital interests in the gulf".

Gilead Sciences: Chairman (1997-2001), major stockholder as of March 2006
General Instrument Corporation: Chairman and CEO (1990-93)
G.D. Searle pharmaceutical company: CEO/Chairman/President (1977-1985)
Bechtel Corporation: Was involved in Iraq-Bechtel negotiations in the 1980s on a pipeline project
Gulfstream Aerospace: Former director
Tribune Company: Former director
Metricom, Inc.: Former director
Sears, Roebuck and Co.: Former director
ABB AB: Former director
Bob

THIS MAN IS NO GOOD !

Post by Bob »

Two of the most corrupt and treasonous administrations in U.S. history were the Nixon administration and the current Bu$h administration.

After Nixon resigned in shame in 1974, fellow Prescott Bu$h political puppet Gerald Ford was there to clean up the mess.

Ford pardoned Nixon, hired Dick Cheney as chief of staff, hired Rumsfeld as Secretary of Defense and later Poppy Bu$h as CIA director to head off any CIA cooperation with the HSCA investigating the assassinations of JFK, RFK and MLK.

The bastards have come full circle. Treasonous then, treasonous now.
Bruce Patrick Brychek

THIS MAN IS NO GOOD !

Post by Bruce Patrick Brychek »

Monday
1:22 p.m.,
Chicago, Illinois time:

Dear Forum Members and Reader

I recall reading that Donald H. Rumsfeld had been head of the "Star Wars" program, and it is sometimes called Stargate.

The article said his connection with Global Spying was why he was brought into his present position, which, as I recall reading Rumsfeld had absolutely no other serious qualifications for.

I admit that I am vague on Rumsfeld's total background, and need help here.

As always, I strongly recommend that you first read, research, and study material completely yourself about a Subject Matter, and then formulate your own Opinions and Theories.

Any additional analyses, interviews, investigations, readings, research, studies, thoughts, or writings on any aspect of this Subject Matter ?

Bear in mind that we are trying to attract and educate a Whole New Generation of JFK Researchers who may not be as well versed as you.

Comments ?
Respectfully,
BB.
Bruce Patrick Brychek

THIS MAN IS NO GOOD !

Post by Bruce Patrick Brychek »

Friday
6:50 p.m.,
Chicago, Illinois time:

Dear Forum Members and Readers:

04.18.2006 - Mr. R. Croxford Posted this Interesting Headline and Supporting Material about Donald H. Rumsfeld.

Bob Fox and myself Posted some Additional Material shortly thereafter.

Last week I saw the New Movie, VICE, about Former Vice President Dick Cheney, starring Christian Bale, accomplishing an incredible performance.

VICE covered Cheney's meteoric rise to Extreme Power and Influence along with many powerful names associated with him over decades: Nixon, Rumsfeld, Cheney, GHWB, GWB, and Kissinger to name a few.

Has anybody seen the movie VICE ?, and What are your reflections both related to this discussion, and any and all related analyses that you may have formed, especially from 02.08.2019 looking back ?

As always, I strongly recommend that you first read, research, and study material completely yourself about a Subject Matter, and then formulate your own Opinions and Theories.

Any additional analyses, interviews, investigations, readings, research, studies, thoughts, or writings on any aspect of this Subject Matter ?

Bear in mind that we are trying to attract and educate a Whole New Generation of JFK Researchers who may not be as well versed as you.

Comments ?
Respectfully,
BB.
Slav

THIS MAN IS NO GOOD !

Post by Slav »

Bruce P. Brychek
Global Moderator, Senior Member

THIS MAN IS NO GOOD !

Post by Bruce P. Brychek »

Saturday
2:12 p.m.,
Chicago, Illinois time:

Dear JFK RFK MLK Forum Members and Readers:

04.17.2006 - R. Croxford Posted and Circulated this probative Headline and Supporting Material.

DONALD H. REMSFELD - THIS MAN IS NOT GOOD !

01.09.2021 - Looking back upon the Nixon, Clinton, Bush, Cheney, Rumsfeld era's, I really believed that after those Trials by Compurgation and Trials by Fire, "We the People..." would never, ever let the Totality of Our Government get out of hand again.

Yet here "We the People are..." today...now.

In a broader pattern have We the People..." been transformed to the government of:

* Government by Increasing Chaos, while
* Increasing Control of the Population, while
* Increasing Population Control.

Simultaneously inject your thought process about Continuity of Government (COG).

Right now as I sit here I Thank the Men and Women of America today wearing any kind of uniform standing a Post on the Wall of Sanity.

Comments ?
Respectfully,
BB.