JFK Assassination
Bruce Patrick Brychek

Crowd Applauds Movie Showing Bush Assassination:

Post by Bruce Patrick Brychek »

Wednesday
11:04 a.m.,
Chicago, Illinois time:

Dear Forum Members and Readers:

The Tuesday, September 12, 2006 Chicago Sun Times, on page 23 reports as follows.
By David Germain:
TORONTO:

"A sellout crowd at the Toronto International Film Festival gave a warm reception to the
British movie 'Death of a President,' which centers on a fictionalized assassination of
George W. Bush."

"The audience applauded at the end and several more times during a question-and-answer
session with filmmakers."

"The movie chronicles the sniper shooting of Bush on Oct. 19, 2007, during a trip to Chicago
for a speech on the economy. It includes interviews with actors playing Secret Service and
FBI officials, White House aides, journalists and anti-war activists, along with suspects."

I would be interested in any and all points of view after you have seen this movie. I have not
seen it yet.

As always, I strongly recommend that you first read, research, and study material
completely yourself about a Subject Matter, and then formulate your own Opinions
and Theories.

Any additional analyses, interviews, investigations, readings, research, studies,
thoughts, or writings on any aspect of this Subject Matter ?

Bear in mind that we are trying to attract and educate a Whole New Generation
of JFK Researchers who may not be as well versed as you.

Comments ?
Respectfully,
BB.
Clemens Lowenstein

Post by Clemens Lowenstein »

R Croxford

re

Post by R Croxford »

The movie does not really focus on the act of assasination as it does the fact that they
would not be surprised if they shot him to further move the agenda of the elite.

with so called patriot act 2 because a muslim is the one who is to have shot him.

I seen it, got it from news servers in this country in divx format.
McGoo

Post by McGoo »

I have seen this film, it was on TV here in the UK. I thought it was very good if a bit of an odd subject. The interviews with actors playing secret service agents and the like are very realistic.
Kathy Becket

Post by Kathy Becket »

Death of a President is available for FREE download at VEOH.

Just type in VEOH, download the player, search for Death of a President, and watch it!!
Very disturbing movie!!!