Dead Conspirator

JFK Assassination
ThomZajac

Dead Conspirator

Post by ThomZajac »

Lost another guy who was part of the assassination- Bernard Baker.http://www.latimes.com/news/obituaries/ ... 1098.story
ThomZajac

Re: Dead Conspirator

Post by ThomZajac »

Thats 'Barker' or course-
Bob

Post by Bob »

Yes indeed Thom, that means three of the four Dealey Plaza/Watergate fellas are dead now. Barker, Hunt and Sturgis are all dead. They were all part of the team that was caught and were partly responsible for the resignation of Richard Nixon as President because of their arrest and the aftermath of the Watergate scandal. However, I have been told that there were TWO teams that went to DNC headquarters at the Watergate, one was caught...and the other group got what they wanted (supposedly photos and documents that could link key conspirators to Dallas) and escaped. Jimmy Files was in that group. How would I know that? Here is how...Dear Bob, Kudos to you for two (2) more outstanding posts. Bob, also remember that there were two (2) separate Watergate Teams. Team A got caught. Team B got away with what they came for. And who was on Team B ? James E.Sutton/Files. And Barry Seal was killed to take a set of copies of what was taken from The Watergate Hotel. When I had a phone conversation 2 - 3 years ago with Bob Woodward, he wanted my notes and sources. I refused, and I never heard from him again. Respectfully, Bruce Patrick Brychek.
ThomZajac

Post by ThomZajac »

Bob wrote:Yes indeed Thom, that means three of the four Dealey Plaza/Watergate fellas are dead now. Barker, Hunt and Sturgis are all dead. They were all part of the team that was caught and were partly responsible for the resignation of Richard Nixon as President because of their arrest and the aftermath of the Watergate scandal. However, I have been told that there were TWO teams that went to DNC headquarters at the Watergate, one was caught...and the other group got what they wanted (supposedly photos and documents that could link key conspirators to Dallas) and escaped. Jimmy Files was in that group. How would I know that? Here is how...Dear Bob, Kudos to you for two (2) more outstanding posts. Bob, also remember that there were two (2) separate Watergate Teams. Team A got caught. Team B got away with what they came for. And who was on Team B ? James E.Sutton/Files. And Barry Seal was killed to take a set of copies of what was taken from The Watergate Hotel. When I had a phone conversation 2 - 3 years ago with Bob Woodward, he wanted my notes and sources. I refused, and I never heard from him again. Respectfully, Bruce Patrick Brychek.Well, I thought Team A also included Virgilio Gonzalez, and Rolando Eugenio Martinez. I'd be surprised if they weren't in Dealey Plaza.I'll do some checking to see if either one is still alive....
Bob

Post by Bob »

ThomZajac wrote:Bob wrote:Yes indeed Thom, that means three of the four Dealey Plaza/Watergate fellas are dead now. Barker, Hunt and Sturgis are all dead. They were all part of the team that was caught and were partly responsible for the resignation of Richard Nixon as President because of their arrest and the aftermath of the Watergate scandal. However, I have been told that there were TWO teams that went to DNC headquarters at the Watergate, one was caught...and the other group got what they wanted (supposedly photos and documents that could link key conspirators to Dallas) and escaped. Jimmy Files was in that group. How would I know that? Here is how...Dear Bob, Kudos to you for two (2) more outstanding posts. Bob, also remember that there were two (2) separate Watergate Teams. Team A got caught. Team B got away with what they came for. And who was on Team B ? James E.Sutton/Files. And Barry Seal was killed to take a set of copies of what was taken from The Watergate Hotel. When I had a phone conversation 2 - 3 years ago with Bob Woodward, he wanted my notes and sources. I refused, and I never heard from him again. Respectfully, Bruce Patrick Brychek.Well, I thought Team A also included Virgilio Gonzalez, and Rolando Eugenio Martinez. I'd be surprised if they weren't in Dealey Plaza.I'll do some checking to see if either one is still alive....I don't recall that either Gonzalez or Martinez were in Dealey Plaza, but I could be wrong. Nor would it surprise me if they were as they were both in Group 40. I'll check around some as well.I did check around...and it appears you might be correct Thom.Here is some information on both Gonzalez and Martinez...http://www.spartacus.schoolnet.co.uk/JF ... ez.htmHere is some more information on Group 40...http://www.spartacus.schoolnet.co.uk/JF ... 40.htmNote who the recruiter was for Operation 40 or Group 40? Poppy Bu$h.It appears that both Gonzales and Martinez are both still alive.The reports say that Gonzalez was a shooter (Martinez was supposedly the spotter) from the Dal-Tex building though, and we know that Nicoletti was definitely a shooter there. However, that doesn't mean that Gonzalez wasn't a shooter at a different location. Some have also speculated that Luis Posada was a shooter at the Records Building.
kenmurray

Post by kenmurray »

Great information there Thom and Bob. Have either of you seen the documentary "Evidence Of Revision"? It is one of the best documentaries I've have seen. It has JFK,RFK,MLK assassinations and even Jim Jones cult. The common theme in all of this is the CIA: http://johnmccarthy90066.tripod.com/id844.html
Bob

Post by Bob »

kenmurray wrote:Great information there Thom and Bob. Have either of you seen the documentary "Evidence Of Revision"? It is one of the best documentaries I've have seen. It has JFK,RFK,MLK assassinations and even Jim Jones cult. The common theme in all of this is the CIA: http://johnmccarthy90066.tripod.com/id844.htmlAnother excellent link Ken. I'm looking at it while I write this. Lot's of great stuff.
kenmurray

Post by kenmurray »

Bob, the documentary is quite long but well worth the watch. Alot of footage that I haven't seen before.
Bob

Post by Bob »

I just watched 4/5 regarding the RFK assassination. It confirms who I feel is the REAL assassin of of RFK...Thane Eugene Cesar. It also mentions the lady in the polka dot dress. It also places a lot of damning evidence against the LAPD and their investigation and handling of the RFK assassination, including evidence destroying. It also points directly to the involvement of the CIA. I sure would like to confront Cesar in the Phillipines where he lives now. I sure wouldn't let him get behind me though.
ThomZajac

Post by ThomZajac »

Thanks for the links boys- good stuff.One note though Bob: Nicholetti, Roselli and Braden were probably one team shooting from the Dal Tex Building, but that doesn't preclude the possibility of there being another team shooting from there as well.