Billy Lovelady

JFK Assassination
Michael Calder

Billy Lovelady

Post by Michael Calder »

Billy LoveladyThe FBI, under pressure from the Warren Commisssion to identify the man is the Altgens photograph, re interviewed Lovelady. They also photographed Lovelady in the shirt he wore on the day of the murder.Billy Nolan Lovelady appeared at the Dallas FBI Office at which time he consented to be photographed.Lovelady advised that on the day of the assassination of President John F. Kennedy, November 22, 1963, at the time ofthe assassination and shortly before, he was standing in thedoorway of thefront entrance to the Texas School Book Depository (TSBD) Building, 411 Elm Street, Dallas, Texas, where he is employed. He stated he was wearing a RED and White vertical Striped shirt and blue jeans. http://www.jfkcia.com
ChristophMessner

Re: Billy Lovelady

Post by ChristophMessner »

It's strange that there had to be a floor repair workers group on the day and the day before the assassination.
Bob

Post by Bob »

Here is more on Billy Lovelady...http://www.spartacus.schoolnet.co.uk/JF ... .htmNotice he says he heard a shot from the knoll area...NOT above him from the 6th floor of the TSBD. Lovelady was certainly an interesting figure, especially because of his likeness to Lee Harvey Oswald. Where have we heard that before? Lovelady died of a "heart attack" at age 42, during the HSCA hearings. Hmmm.
ThomZajac

Post by ThomZajac »

This is interesting-jfk.shorturl.com/
Michael Calder

Post by Michael Calder »

Bob,42 is kind of young for a heart attack. That HSCA investigation sure depleted a lot of our population. I'd love to see the wonderful photo of Lee Oswald being interviewed with David Phillips listening in, side by side of a blow up photo of the Altgens photo. I bet the shirt matches. I'll go to the spartacus site in a bit. Here is something else about Billy Lovelady:Commission Exhibit No 1408New York Herald Tribune May 14, 1964Ten days ago, still brooding over the picture, Jones Harris flew to Dallas, met with Lovelady and talked with him for about a quarter of an hour. Lovelady told him, yes, it was he standing in the doorway. Lovelady also told him that the FBI had taken several pictures of him, presumeably to compare with the AP pictures of the asassination scene. Lovelady also said that on November 22, he was wearing a red and white striped sport shirt buttoned near the neck. Harris was still unconvinced. "I admit there is a strong resemblance between Lovelady and the blow-up of the figure standing in the doorway," he said. "But the figure in the picture does not appear to be wearing a striped shirt and it is buttoned very low, showing much of his whiteT-shirt."Bob, I have a copy of the photo the FBI took of Lovelady in the shirt he was wearing that day. The shirt isn't even close to the one in the Altgens photo. Hopefully spartacus will have that photo. www.jfkcia.com
Bob

Post by Bob »

Indeed Michael. Lot's of key witnesses died (were murdered actually) around or before the time of the HSCA hearings. People like Sam Giancana, Johnny Roselli, George DeMohrenshildt and Roger Craig. Guess who was running the CIA right around that same time? Poppy Bu$h.
kenmurray

Post by kenmurray »

ThomZajac

Post by ThomZajac »

Michael Calder wrote:Bob,42 is kind of young for a heart attack. That HSCA investigation sure depleted a lot of our population. I'd love to see the wonderful photo of Lee Oswald being interviewed with David Phillips listening in, side by side of a blow up photo of the Altgens photo. I bet the shirt matches. I'll go to the spartacus site in a bit. Here is something else about Billy Lovelady:Commission Exhibit No 1408New York Herald Tribune May 14, 1964Ten days ago, still brooding over the picture, Jones Harris flew to Dallas, met with Lovelady and talked with him for about a quarter of an hour. Lovelady told him, yes, it was he standing in the doorway. Lovelady also told him that the FBI had taken several pictures of him, presumeably to compare with the AP pictures of the asassination scene. Lovelady also said that on November 22, he was wearing a red and white striped sport shirt buttoned near the neck. Harris was still unconvinced. "I admit there is a strong resemblance between Lovelady and the blow-up of the figure standing in the doorway," he said. "But the figure in the picture does not appear to be wearing a striped shirt and it is buttoned very low, showing much of his whiteT-shirt."Bob, I have a copy of the photo the FBI took of Lovelady in the shirt he was wearing that day. The shirt isn't even close to the one in the Altgens photo. Hopefully spartacus will have that photo. http://www.jfkcia.comDoesn't it seem very, very strange that there is an unexplained blob/destruction of a section of the photo where Lovejoy may have been sitting (as he initially said he was doing?)? Doesn't it seem possible/likely that Lovejoy's head was put onto Oswald's body? Wouldn't that completely explain the shirt discrepancy? I don't claim to know the time line of the photo and when the change could have occurred, but doesn't the obliterated section just SCREAM of coverup? Or am I missing something?
Bob

Post by Bob »

Great information once again Link Murraydale.
Michael Calder

Post by Michael Calder »

Thom Zajac,The blotches have always bothered me. I've wondered what the Altgens photo would show before CIA got it's hands on it. Probably Sarah Stanton, et,al. I just looked at jfk.shorturl.com Fritz's notes of his questioning of Lee. "Out with Bill Shelley in front." Between hub pages and Disturbing Case, now i'm starting to feel like a dunce. www.jfkcia.com