Kevin Costner

JFK Assassination
kenmurray

Re: Kevin Costner

Post by kenmurray »

Dealey Joe wrote:kenmurray wrote:Yeah, I miss the days of the drive-in. I remember the days in the 70's the drive in they had here would show double features and triple features. They would sometimes show such classics like "The Swinging Stewardesses" What about the ALL NIGHTERS they would have on holliday week ends?by 3am everyone was asleepr a zombie Yeah those too Joe. Like classic Vincent Price movies like this one:http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=HHL48wLMX-A
Frenchy

Post by Frenchy »

There was also a film made in 1990 starring Robert Hayes called Running against Time............also Ruby and Oswald made in 1977 i think...............then Ruby made in the early 90's
Bob

Post by Bob »

Frenchy wrote:There was also a film made in 1990 starring Robert Hayes called Running against Time............also Ruby and Oswald made in 1977 i think...............then Ruby made in the early 90'sThanks for the input Frenchy. I almost forgot one that I just watched the other night...Bobbyhttp://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Y_dIhSOyjRs
kenmurray

Post by kenmurray »

Bob wrote:Frenchy wrote:There was also a film made in 1990 starring Robert Hayes called Running against Time............also Ruby and Oswald made in 1977 i think...............then Ruby made in the early 90'sThanks for the input Frenchy. I almost forgot one that I just watched the other night...Bobbyhttp://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Y_dIhSOyjRsI enjoyed that film too Bob.
tom jeffers

Post by tom jeffers »

i remember thinking that i had not seen a good western movie in years and then watched silverado with costner in it. it had an all star cast with a lot of young talent that would make it big in later years. it was a good shoot em up western with a great bad guy who got killed in the end. every good western needs that,tom
Dealey Joe

Post by Dealey Joe »

Where you been?Us Hoosiers are supposed to stick to gether
kenmurray

Post by kenmurray »

Dealey Joe wrote:Where you been?Us Hoosiers are supposed to stick to gether Joe, I thought you were a Sooner.
Dealey Joe

Post by Dealey Joe »

Sooner what?Nope I was a Hoosier long before Oklahoma.I lived in Bobby Knight country. heck I have been in Bobby's house back in the 70'sOf course Indiana has its problems. DVP lives there too.
kenmurray

Post by kenmurray »

Dealey Joe wrote:Sooner what?Nope I was a Hoosier long before Oklahoma.I lived in Bobby Knight country. heck I have been in Bobby's house back in the 70'sOf course Indiana has its problems. DVP lives there too.I wonder what DVP's neighbors think of him?
Dealey Joe

Post by Dealey Joe »

Don't tell anyone but I am going to find out.