Edward G. Lansdale, CIA Superagent:

JFK Assassination
Bruce Patrick Brychek

Post by Bruce Patrick Brychek »

Dear Mr. Wim Dankbaar, and Fellow JFK Forum Members,

I am trying to develop some major Research and Writing efforts on Edward G. Lansdale, referred to by Colonel L. Fletcher Prouty as CIA Superagent.

Any and all information would be appreciated. Of special interest would be information that connects him to David Atlee Phillips at any time in their careers, before, during, or after the JFK Assassination. Connections to any CIA-DIA Assignment would be of value, also.

Jim Thompson, Bob, Nick Whalen, and others, your help would be very much appreciated at this point in time.

Respectfully,
Bruce Patrick Brychek.
john geraghty

Post by john geraghty »

Was lansdale not Military intel?
A lot of people seem to glaze over the role played by both military intel and ONI in the JFK assassination in favour of the more popular 'everyone was CIA' theory.

CIA superagent? I think that his affiliation to whatever intelligence agency is irrelevant as these people moved in the same circles and effectively did the same tasks, although military intel and the ONI were more covert, more brutal and more successful. The CIA to a large extent is intended to throw us off the scent.

If this was a coup d'etat, then isn't it more logical to assume that it was military intel, with the assistance of some of those in the CIA.

I would think that this is the more logical scenario as the CIA couldn't cover up proceedings at a military hospital, the military most certainly could, all it took was an order. Follow the chain of command.

Any thoughts?
John
Bruce Patrick Brychek

Reply To Mr. John Geraghty:

Dear Mr. John Geraghty,

I have been in the field since Monday, and only now have read your post.

John, very simply put, I agree.

John, have you seen President Dwight D. Eisenhower's complete final speech warning about the dangers of The Military Industrial Complex ?
Part of it is shown in the beginning of the movie JFK.

Who really runs America ?

I remember Gregory Peck's line in the movie MacArthur, "who are these temporary occupants of the White House that think they run the country."

John, I am developing my research in this area. I would appreciate any and all help that you, and others would add along these lines.

Respectfully,
Bruce Patrick Brychek.
Bruce Patrick Brychek

Dear Mr. Wim Dankbaar,

As I told you on the phone your information was most appreciated.

Since my post, and yours, has anyone come across anymore information on Edward G. Lansdale ?

Or any information on the second set of footprints behind the Grassy Knoll ?

Thank You,
Respectfully,
Bruce Patrick Brychek.
Bruce Patrick Brychek

This Man Must BE Studied:

07.02.2007Dear JFK Murder Solved Forum Members and Readers:Forget the three tramps. My Opinion.Where was Edward G. Lansdale, and what was he doing on 11.22.1963 ?Any additional analyses, interviews, investigations, readings, research, studies,thoughts, or writings on any aspect of this Subject Matter ?Bear in mind that we are trying to attract a Whole New Generation of JFKResearchers who may not be as well versed as you.Comments ?Respectfully,BB.
LiAnn Simpson

Post by LiAnn Simpson »

You probably already knew this but Landsdale is IN the 3 tramps photo, he is walking in the opposite direction giving some sort of heads up signal to the men.
As I mentioned on another post, he was also a friend of Col. Oliver North of Iran Contra Fun and Games. I saw a photo of them together, will try to find out where I saw it and post the link. I think this man was a key figure in planning the hit. He is the one who supposedly sent Prouty to the North Pole before Nov. 22. His office was in the Pentagon. He will not admit to being CIA, but he was. Having a number of close relatives in the military I know that you can hide behind the Defense Dept umbrella in the Pentagon and make anything look legitimate.
LiAnn
Brian White

Post by Brian White »

CIA superagent...and one of the biggest TRAITORS
that ever lived.
dankbaar

Post by dankbaar »

So Bruce, Edward Lansdale was the 2nd man that Lee Bowers saw behind the fence?

Wim