JFK Assassination
saracarter766

Re: Dan

Post by saracarter766 »

i would like to know that as well.
Bob

Post by Bob »

Trust me...Dan is real. No one had more jousts with Dan on this forum than I did. Dan is an attorney from the Dallas area, that also spent some time in the Pittsburgh area. Dan is also a guy that absolutely HATES the Kennedy family, especially Edward. Dan also seems to be an advocate of the Bu$h family. Dan's game in this forum was sometimes okay in debating certain facts about the JFK assassination, but mostly it was to promote his disinformation agenda, and to name call and to pick fights with various posters. Dan also falsely logged me and another poster of this forum as a member in the forum on Pamela Ray's website. Dan made up information about myself and R Croxford in that forum. Dan's game got so old, that Wim finally banned him from the forum. But I have no doubt that he has come back under certain aliases. That is Dan's modus operandi. Paul is not imagining this stuff. Yes...Paul is VERY cautious with new members. Now you know why.
John Beckham

Post by John Beckham »

well Bob, Sara, John Snow and myself are NOT new posters. Pennyworth is rabid and paranoid to the point of blindly accusing others of things they have no idea of. that's NOT caution by the way...
Bob

Post by Bob »

John Beckham wrote:well Bob, Sara, John Snow and myself are NOT new posters. Pennyworth is rabid and paranoid to the point of blindly accusing others of things they have no idea of. that's NOT caution by the way...I believe I have said that numerous times. To Paul as a matter of fact. But everyone is different. Let's just get away from this discussion...I told you who Dan is. He is NOT imaginary. Paul knows a LOT more about Dan than I just posted. Just realize that. Dan is lurking somewhere here. I DO know that.
saracarter766

Post by saracarter766 »

thank you bob. i'm just very sad and very discouraged of all this drama it's also taking it's toll on my interest and to the point where i am two seconds from tossing my JFK documentary dvd's out the door i am just very sad and discouraged all i ever wanna do is talk with my fellow JFK buffs and speak my opinions is that to much to ask for? i have nothing but the highest and utmost respect and admiration for wim i am also thankful for his site and his contribution to the JFK assassination and i am thankful for that. i would like to the thank those who have defended and taken up for me i really appreciate it your really awesome people.
Jsnow915

Post by Jsnow915 »

for me...I get interested in spurts...I lose interest quickly...The James Files story is interesting...but if nothing new with any meat on it doesn't come up...I lose interest...but I like to check here for hopefully new and insightful things....which has come ...even from PP...I just hope it stays that way and he can get over his little episode...I'm not the bad guy.
Pasquale DiFabrizio

Post by Pasquale DiFabrizio »

Bob wrote:Trust me...Dan is real. No one had more jousts with Dan on this forum than I did. Dan is an attorney from the Dallas area, that also spent some time in the Pittsburgh area. Dan is also a guy that absolutely HATES the Kennedy family, especially Edward. Dan also seems to be an advocate of the Bu$h family. Dan's game in this forum was sometimes okay in debating certain facts about the JFK assassination, but mostly it was to promote his disinformation agenda, and to name call and to pick fights with various posters. Dan also falsely logged me and another poster of this forum as a member in the forum on Pamela Ray's website. Dan made up information about myself and R Croxford in that forum. Dan's game got so old, that Wim finally banned him from the forum. But I have no doubt that he has come back under certain aliases. That is Dan's modus operandi. Paul is not imagining this stuff. Yes...Paul is VERY cautious with new members. Now you know why.Bob,When exactly was he banned? When did this all happen?
saracarter766

Post by saracarter766 »

Jsnow915 that was well said my friend.and my husband last night was so worried about me cause of all this drama he asked me if i wanted to do something today it hurts him when i'm sad or upset like this but as some of my fellow JFK buffs have told me just ignore it and i'm gonna do just that and i'm moving on.i am so thankful to some of you JFK buffs who have been nice,friendly,and respectful to me i can't thank you enough for that.
ChristophMessner

Post by ChristophMessner »

saracarter766 wrote: i'm just very sad and very discouraged of all this drama it's also taking it's toll on my interest and to the point where i am two seconds from tossing my JFK documentary dvd's out the door ... Please don't do that! saracarter766 wrote: i have nothing but the highest and utmost respect and admiration for wim i am also thankful for his site and his contribution to the JFK assassination and i am thankful for that. You speak out of my heart. John Beckham wrote:well Bob, Sara, John Snow and myself are NOT new posters. Pennyworth is rabid and paranoid to the point of blindly accusing others of things they have no idea of. that's NOT caution by the way... John, if Paul has all that bad experience with Dan, who is real, then I would say you can be mercyfull when Paul did like that. Chris
Pasquale DiFabrizio

Post by Pasquale DiFabrizio »

Bob,Tell your dad that your fellow JFK researchers here wish him a very speedy recovery!