Interesting letter about Roger Craig and Ruby

JFK Assassination
kenmurray

Re: Interesting letter about Roger Craig and Ruby

Post by kenmurray »

Interesting indeed Wim.Roy Vaughn and others speaks after Ruby shoots Oswald:http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=1KmdCbbAijM
Bob

Post by Bob »

Excellent stuff!
dankbaar

Post by dankbaar »

Indeed a very revealing clip that I had never seen before. Does anyone know who Yellowbirch is, the fellow that posted that clip? Wim
kenmurray

Post by kenmurray »

dankbaar wrote:Indeed a very revealing clip that I had never seen before. Does anyone know who Yellowbirch is, the fellow that posted that clip? WimWim, Yellowbirch is a member of Bob Harris forum.http://jfkhistory.com/forum/index.php?a ... file;u=107
Jerry Craig

Post by Jerry Craig »

WOW that is the first time ive seen that.
kenmurray

The Oswald Timeline: The Road To The Texas Theatre

Post by kenmurray »

Yellowbirch

Post by Yellowbirch »

Hello everyone...After a couple of emails shared with Wim, I have become registered for membership to this forum. I thought I would take a few moments to introduce myself.Two days ago, I recieved a message from Wayne Stracener regarding this thread (its mention of me within) and also a separate message from Wim. Beyond the "Hero Member" status I currently hold on the JFK History forum, it appeared to me through the timing of these events that I should also become involved here.My history with this started on November 22nd, 1963 and my witness of the Oswald shooting by Jack Ruby on national TV, two days later. Since I was eight years old when this happened, I was drawn in curiousity to Ruby's seemingly crazy actions. Since then, I have come to know the corruption of evidence associated within it and I have grown in time to a certain understanding with an openmind. Hopefully, what I bring will enrich this forum's discussion for many a day to come.
kenmurray

Post by kenmurray »

Welcome to the forum Yellowbirch. I enjoy your videos you put together. I was eight years old when JFK was assassinated too. Feel free to share your input anytime.
Michael Calder

Post by Michael Calder »

Affirmation,I tagged Assistant Cheif Batchelor as the one walking Ruby into the basement in my book. Glad my analysis is semi confirmed. I was watching a show last night that featured the live telecast of Ruby shooting Oswald and thought how amazed the American people would be if they knew the truth of Ruby shooting Oswald. We in this group are like the book people in Fahrenheit 451. Very scary. www.jfkcia.com