IS BROTHER JEB BUSH WAITING FOR REPUB. NOMINATION

JFK Assassination
Bruce Patrick Brychek

Post by Bruce Patrick Brychek »

05.06.2015Dear JFK Murder Solved Forum Members and Readers:11.07.2010 - Barney Posted this Attention Getting Headline.Fast Forward to today. Barney, an excellent Contributor and Researcher may have beena little early in his Analysis.An interesting discussion followed with some interesting facts and pieces of information.MANY/MOST OF THESE FACTS AND PIECES OF INFORMATION HAVE NOT CHANGED.THEY ARE NOT GONE, AND ARE NOT FORGOTTEN IF THE SERIOUS STUDENTS OF AMERICANGOVERNMENT AND POLITICS REVIEW THEM.JUST DON'T COUNT ON THE MAIN STREAM MEDIA.Any additional analyses, interviews, investigations, readings, research, studies, thoughts,or writings on any aspect of this Subject Matter ?Bear in mind that we are trying to attract and educate a Whole New Generation of JFKResearchers who may not be as well versed as you.Comments ?Respectfully,BB.
Bob

Re: IS BROTHER JEB BUSH WAITING FOR REPUB. NOMINATION

Post by Bob »

I can't wait to see how the campaign process for the Republicans unfolds. Right now, most polls have Governor Scott Walker of Wisconsin in the lead. Wait until people really look at Walker's abysmal track record in Wisconsin over four-plus years and the criminal activity of people close to him. He reminds me of Richard Nixon, but before he was finally busted. Everyone else took the fall for Nixon until he eventually paid the price during Watergate. Walker, like Nixon, also has a track record of running extremely dirty campaigns.But the campaign will get much dirtier, especially when he runs up against Jeb Bush. Walker is backed by the Koch brothers. Like the Bush family, the Koch family were big supporters of Nazi Germany. The Koch brothers have a lot of money to spend for Walker. But Jeb also has a ton of financial backing. When it comes time to tear little Scotty a new one, Jeb will be happy to do so.Remember 2000. John McCain won New Hampshire and was leading the polls in South Carolina. The Bush campaign, led by Karl Rove, put out the word that McCain had fathered a daughter with a African-American woman. It wasn't true, but it did the trick and Dumbya Bush won South Carolina. He never looked back either.At some point in this campaign, Jeb is going to do whatever it takes to smear Walker or any other candidate so he can win the Republican nomination for President. Seeing Walker getting smeared would be very ironic, since he is the king of that, going back to his days at Marquette University when he ran for student body President. Walker pulled every dirty trick he could, but he still lost. He also never graduated from Marquette either, nor has he ever gotten a degree from any school.I see Jeb winning the Republican nomination. I also see Hillary winning the Democratic nomination. Either way, the people of the United States and the world will lose.But some will be happy. Like people in Big War, Big Banking and Big Oil. The same people who have been smiling for the past 25-plus years as their cash registers keep ringing.
JDB4JFK

Post by JDB4JFK »

Well if it is Bush and Clinton than its official America is now a "MONARCHY" and our founding forefathers have officially sacrifice and died for nothing. That also goes for all our ancestors who have fought for our freedom! So I hope all the people who were "BRAINWASHED" into killing JFK or covering up the JFK assassination our happy with their outcome!
Bob

Post by Bob »

JDB4JFK wrote:Well if it is Bush and Clinton than its official America is now a "MONARCHY" and our founding forefathers have officially sacrifice and died for nothing. That also goes for all our ancestors who have fought for our freedom! So I hope all the people who were "BRAINWASHED" into killing JFK or covering up the JFK assassination our happy with their outcome!It's sad...but true, JDB4JFK. The U.S. is now a corporate monarchy. The MSM leads the way. It's now the Corporate States of America. Barry and Hillary are both corporate Democrats. That is why they are both for fast-tracking the TPP trade agreement and having congress approve it before the citizens can read what is in the agreement. ALL of the Republicans are for the agreement. Under the TPP...every law, regulation and standard from the local to the national government will be subject to being overturned by a tribunal of international corporate lawyers. Of the 29 chapters in the TPP, only 5 deal with trade. The deal has been hammered out by corporate lawyers and most of it has been kept secret from congress.That is why the Presidential candidates from both parties will have the backing of the corporations. Which is why Jeb and Hillary have the best chance to be those two candidates. Not to mention they both back Wall Street, the Military Industrial Complex, the CIA and all of their bed partners.That is also why Citizens United was the worst judgement in the history of the Supreme Court. Even worse than Bush v. Gore. Citizens United has allowed corporations and people like the Koch brothers to have a huge impact on elections.
kenmurray

Post by kenmurray »

Bill Clinton needs money to pay for his bills!
Bob

Post by Bob »

Saying that he would have invaded Iraq in 2003 as well is not exactly a smart move for Jeb:http://www.ora.tv/offthegrid/article/je ... 0757973But then again, show me just one Republican candidate for President in 2016 who won't say the same thing. Plus, Jeb has Hillary in a box, as she voted to authorize the Iraq invasion as a Senator too.
Ed Teach

Post by Ed Teach »

kenmurray wrote:Bill Clinton needs money to pay for his bills! They made like 30 million in the past 6 months I think I read...crazy isn't it?They must know now that they are free and clear or something. Guess it is game over. The real hope and change is about to happen for real. Wow. Well gentlemen...at least we are alive to see it go down I guess. Wow.
Bob

Post by Bob »

Bob wrote:Saying that he would have invaded Iraq in 2003 as well is not exactly a smart move for Jeb:http://www.ora.tv/offthegrid/article/je ... 0757973But then again, show me just one Republican candidate for President in 2016 who won't say the same thing. Plus, Jeb has Hillary in a box, as she voted to authorize the Iraq invasion as a Senator too.It's been a tough week for Jeb. He has flip-flopped with comments all week about what he would have done with Iraq in 2003 knowing what we know now. His first response (do what Dumbya did) did not go over well. Now he says he would not have attacked Iraq. His Republican opponents have capitalized over that gaffe, saying they wouldn't have attacked (that's what the polls tell them they should say).That being said, I'll bet any one of the Republican candidates would be more than happy to serve their masters by starting a conflict with Iran if elected. As would Hillary...the pantsuit-wearing hawk.
Bruce Patrick Brychek

Post by Bruce Patrick Brychek »

06.15.2015Dear JFK Murder Solved Forum Members and Readers:11.07.2010 - Barney Posted this Inquisitive Headline. Barney, BB, and a few others originally predicted 2012for the JEB Bush Presidential Campaign.A lengthy, powerful discussion followed by some of the very best JFKMS Forum Members Past and Present.Many facts, information, Links, and opinions showed the Strong Predictive Forewarning And Interest in JebBush's Probable Candidacy for U.S. President in 2012 or 2016.Fast forward to today. Jeb Bush has Formally Announced His Candidacy For The 2016 Presidency Of The U.S.If Jeb is elected the Removal's of JFK, MLK, RFK, the Mena, Arkansas Drug Cartel, the Oklahoma Bombing, 09.11.2001, and so many other False Flag and Illegal Government Operations will be buried even further. Count on it. My Opinion.In case you missed it, not to be upstaged, Hillary Clinton announced her candidacy for the 2016 Presidencyof the U.S.The Government Controlled and Regulated Main Stream Media are already calling it the Bush vs. Clinton Race.I actually feel sorry for all of those fools who are going to spend so much effort, energy, money, and time torun in the Primaries against them. Many/most will actually think that they have a chance.What do you think ?IF YOU ALWAYS DO WHAT YOU ALWAYS DID, YOU WILL ALWAYS GET WHAT YOU ALWAYS GOT."RELIGION IS THE OPIATE OF THE PEOPLE." Karl Marx.DEMOCRACY IS THE OPIATE OF THE AMERICAN PEOPLE. My Opinion.Any additional analyses, interviews, investigations, readings, research, studies, thoughts, or writings on anyaspect of this Subject Matter ?Bear in mind that we are trying to attract and educate a Whole New Generation of JFK Researcher's who maynot be as well versed as you.Comments ?Respectfully,BB.
Dealey Joe

Post by Dealey Joe »

My .02I have no use for any politician period, they are all bought and paid for.The election is just a show, so they look like they are following the constitution.Few Americans have a clue what the constitution even says about the Presidential position.Also It don't make a crap who gets ELECTED or whatever you want to call it they all dance to the same fiddle.They started stealing the country as soon as it was founded and have not quit. 11/22/1963 was the final coupe, done in front of many people but as technology has developed everyone who wants can get a view of what happened. You would think that would make a difference? Americans would much rather give up their freedom than to risk loosing their new boat or car? Guess I better stop here before I piss some folk off.