Interesting letter about Roger Craig and Ruby

JFK Assassination
Yellowbirch

Re: Interesting letter about Roger Craig and Ruby

Post by Yellowbirch »

Dealey Joe wrote:Yellowbirch wrote:Jack Ruby... Mr. Opportunity in Dallas.It was who he knew, when he them and what he could do for others in and out of Dallas which made him. After Ruby shot Oswald in the DPD basement, those who knew him disguised what he was.The trails are still there but the evidence associated leds to a common nothingness.This presents a key which opens the door to a view of the JFK assassination.I think it is because they actually are nothing, kind of like ghost figures.Every city I have ever been around always had at least one Jack Ruby. A person who lives on the edge. Maintains his status so long as he takes care of the cops. A little bit envied by regular people. They can get you anything you are willing to pay for.Always seem to be really miserable people when you take a close look. always surrounded by a crowd but have no real friends, just the ones they can buy.In their own circles are like a god.Always involved in either illegal or questionable activities.generally with a front income like a tavern or bar including strippers, prostitution, and/or fencing stolen goods.Most of them I have ever known have died with serious illnesses.I have always wondered where Beverly Olivers parents were when their young underage daughter was running with the Ruby clan.God stuff here Dealey Joe...It is all filled with the nework of it all. It certainly was larger then local with its pinnacle reaching to a denial of Hoover as to its very existence.It is bigger than Ruby as he was only part of those who saw the larger need to direct this country away from the views of JFK.
Brian White

Re: Interesting letter about Roger Craig and Ruby

Post by Brian White »

This was definitely an interesting letter to me,but not really a surprise,because Batchelorwas specifically named as the person that brought Ruby into the basement in RichardSprague's book "The Taking of America 1-2-3",way back in the 70's! Read this chapter,underthe headings "Dallas Policemen Involved", and "Jack Ruby".http://www.ratical.org/ratville/JFK/ToA ... tmlCharles Nicoletti's name is also mentioned in a later chapter as a person of interest in the assassination-first time I know of that he was connected in print to the case.Great book-I highly recommend to all forum members.You can read the whole thing at the above website.(It's not long).Brian.