Familiar Faces in Dealey Plaza

JFK Assassination
RobertP

Familiar Faces in Dealey Plaza

Post by RobertP »

HelloThere is a photo from Dealey Plaza, taken on Houston St., I believe, that has vexed me for some time now. Two of the men in the photo seem quite familiar to me, as if I've seen their picture somewhere else.If anyone can identify them, please tell me. The first is the man whose head appears directly above JFK's head. The second is a lean man in suit and thin black tie. He appears between and behind the man in the fedora and the lady in sunglasses and headscarf.
JDB4JFK

Re: Identity of People in Photo

Post by JDB4JFK »

The man above JFK'S head is beleive to be LUCIEN CONEIN of the CIA! Col. L. Fletcher Prouty long claimed that this veteran agent was the chief planner of the JFK assassination, and that he was in Dealey Plaza. I do not know the other man.Thanks,JDB
RobertP

Post by RobertP »

JDBThanks for the info. You have no idea how much it has bothered me that I know these two faces from somewhere.I guess they were on hand for the "show" that was about to happen. What a bunch of sick puppies!RegardsBob
JDThomas

Post by JDThomas »

From this information, it does look like Adams. But it also looks like JFK researcher Jim Root, who's likeness I couldn't get passed!
JDThomas

Post by JDThomas »

If only the motocycle cop wasn't in the way - could the man in the hat have been:
kenmurray

Post by kenmurray »

JDThomas wrote:If only the motocycle cop wasn't in the way - could the man in the hat have been: JD, Hunt's hat and the man's hat in that photo you posted looks alike doesn't it? Interesting indeed.
Deborah

Post by Deborah »

The man who is standing behind "Lucien Conein" has a hairline similar to that of Felix Rodriguez.http://www.spartacus.schoolnet.co.uk/JF ... uez.htmThe other man standing behind the lady with the sunglasses looks like it could be Ted Shackley.http://www.spartacus.schoolnet.co.uk/JFKshackley.htmIf this a group gathering of CIA 'watchers', now it has me I wondering the identity of the man in the left front of the photo in the suit and narrow tie? Deborah
RobertP

Post by RobertP »

RobertP

Post by RobertP »

I made a bit of a mistake with the Conein lookalike photo. The people were on Main St., just at the corner of Main and Houston. You can see the Conein lookalike just to the right of the rearmost right side motorcycle cop.